Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to change payment method from PayPal to bank deposit.

Solved!

Unable to change payment method from PayPal to bank deposit.

My current subscription is Family Premium and is paid monthly using PayPal. since I no longer have credit card associated with PayPal, I wish to change it to pay one year using bank deposit. But when I try to change the payment method, my choice is only PayPal or credit card. How do I change this to bank deposit?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ianesq

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I recommend checking out this help page on payment troubleshooting for further steps.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there @ianesq,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

On top of what @OneByBoo, we'd recommend taking a look at the available payment methods in your location by following the steps here

Keep in mind that it's not possible to pay for a year ahead of a Premium Family subscription.

However, if this is something you'd like to see, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback in a comment in this idea. You can find more information on how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @ianesq

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I recommend checking out this help page on payment troubleshooting for further steps.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey there @ianesq,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

On top of what @OneByBoo, we'd recommend taking a look at the available payment methods in your location by following the steps here

Keep in mind that it's not possible to pay for a year ahead of a Premium Family subscription.

However, if this is something you'd like to see, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback in a comment in this idea. You can find more information on how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Hello. Thank you all for the reply. The link provided had plenty of good information, however, the solution was quite simple (to me). I just realized that ATMs where converted to debit cards for quite a while now. I just change the payment method using my ATM and actually worked. So, all is well now. Thank you all again.

Hey there @ianesq,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear all was resolved!

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with - we'll be spotify:track:7vqUr6K2Js9Paq4kdNSOm6 

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts