Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to invite family member

Unable to invite family member

Hello

I've upgraded to Premium for Family, however for invite family member, I try to click "www.spotify.com/account/family" but always loading and never finish.

I try so many times.

We lived in Jakarta, Indonesia

How can we resolve this?

Thanks

11 Replies

Hi there @intspio,

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend trying one of the following :

- Different device

- Different network

- Different device on a different network

- Using a different web page (e.g. Chrome)

- Using incognito web page

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Dear OneByBoo ,

I do all of suggestion but still can not invite other member

Please help us to settle it

I try to open as follow,

https://www.spotify.com/id/account/family/?_ga=2.147307319.1038583710.1593751330-1451983918.15912496...

But always loading like in attachment picture

Image 03-07-20 at 11.50.jpg

Hi @intspio,

thanks for trying out my advises !

It still seems like a connectivity issue on your device.

Could you please let me know which type of connection you're using for the process ? is it VPN / WiFi / LAN ?

It would be great to log in on another sibling or a friend device and try operating it from there in the mean while.

Keep me posted 🙂

I try to use Home wifi, office wifi and 4G also but all is same.
I almost give up, already paid yearly for family subscription but can not use to invite family member

Do u know direct line to ask help to Spotify customer service? I looking on their website but not found it

Hi @intspio,

thanks for your answer !

Don't give up, i'm here to help 🙂

I strongly recommend try the process on a different device to see if it allows you to perform the invitation process.

This way, i can determine if this is a local device issue or something else.

Keep me posted:)

I try to use on my macbook using safari and chrome; I also try to use my samsung note mobile phone but same problem
How should I do?

I just try to use VPN but still has same issued.
Please let me know customer service no or where should I contact to spotify customer service.
If like this, I want to ask to return my money for family subscription

Try posting the issue on Spotify Web Chat. Maybe you could find some resolution there. Attaching a hyperlink below. Thank you for your patience. 

WebChat 

Hi @intspio,

thanks for bearing with me here !

I took a few seconds to read your initial post once again.

It seems you are not on the Family plan and this might explain why the page won't load.

You also mention having paid 1 year upfront, but there is no Premium Family yearly subscription in Indonesia which supports this claim.

What i would recommend doing is to check your subscription status and then try upgrading to Premium Family here.

It's important for me to mention that the 12 months of Premium Individual will amount to around 8 months of Premium Family.

I hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts