Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to subscribe to Premium

Unable to subscribe to Premium

Getting error message every time i try and subscribe to Premium. Should i call it a day and move to another source of music or is there a fix for this?

Plan:

Free

South Africa

Device:

Huawei honor 8x

Operating System:

Android 9.0

6 Replies

Im having the same problem (from South Africa aswell), can someone please advise.

I have tried from my desktop, from Firefox and Chrome.

Yeah, what i find strange is the fact that nobody seems willing to help.
Having had to cancel my Google Play subscription due to too many unknowns
between them and Huawei, i thought that Spotify would be the answer, but it
seems i was wrong.

Hey there @JacquesSteffen and @pwNBait,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community and welcome!

Just to confirm, have you tried to upgrade from an incognito or private window in your browser? 

We'd also suggest taking a look at this support site article.

If so and the issue persists, it'd be helpful if you could let us know the exact error message you see. Any screenshots of what you see would also be useful so we can take a look on our end. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you're still having troubles.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Having the same problem for three months now. and yes no one is willing to help, I have tried everything!

Hey there @baileyweiss,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

If you've already tried all the steps provided in this support site article, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional information on what's happening, for example if you see any error messages. 

Any screenshots of what happens would also be useful so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I have tried everything, including making sure it is correctly set up with the bank. I have used the card elsewhere online and it works fine. If there was the option to use PayPal in South Africa I would gladly do that but currently, you do not support this.

This is the error I get:

Capture.JPG

Suggested posts