Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to update payment details for premium

Unable to update payment details for premium

My mother changed her credit card and her Spotify payment didn’t go through, now we are entering the new credit card number but we always get an error. We have tried with several credit cards and none of them work. We are in Peru.

3 Replies

Hey @fcaceres,

Thanks for posting.

Could you please confirm that the new cards you're trying to use are issued in Peru and have been enabled international purchases? Your bank can help clarify those questions.

If that's the case, it's a good idea to try changing the payment method using an incognito browser or a different device altogether. That way you can avoid the cache and cookies stored on your browser that sometimes cause issues like the on e you're experiencing. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted how things work out

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can confirm that the cards are issued in Peru and enabled to make international purchases.

Hi there @fcaceres,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Could you let us know if you've already tried from an incognito browser or a different device?

Also, we suggest that you try using a different internet connection to check if that does the trick. 

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts