Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlink Hulu and Spotify

Unlink Hulu and Spotify

How do I unlink my Hulu from Spotify? I cannot find how to do it anywhere in the setting area like old responses to the question stated. 

5 Replies

Hey @Alipop, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you able to unlink your Hulu account from Spotify here? If you were planning on upgrading to a different Hulu plan, you can do so through your Hulu account - which will automatically disconnect Hulu from your Spotify account.

Keep in mind if you’re on the Premium Individual & Hulu bundle, you’ll lose access to Hulu if you unlink and won’t be able to get it added back to your account.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy,

Thanks for trying to help, unfortunately there is nowhere in the settings area to unlink the accounts without cancelling my spotify account. When I go to Hulu, I can't upgrade either, it only says "Existing Spotify-billed subscribers will want to deactivate Hulu from their Spotify account page. As soon as you deactivate Hulu through Spotify, you can then resubscribe with Hulu billing via your Hulu Account page."

Hey @Alipop

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. They'll take a look and do their best to help. 

Have a great day forward!

Billy-JSpotify Star

thank you, they said I have to cancel my account to unlink them.

Hey @Alipop,

That is correct. Keep in mind if you’re on the Premium Individual & Hulu bundle, you’ll lose access to Hulu if you unlink and won’t be able to get it added back to your account.

You can cancel your subscription following these steps. Once your account has reverted to Spotify Free, you can always subscribe to a new Premium plan

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts