Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unstable subscribe payment

Unstable subscribe payment

Spotify take payment from my credit cart 13 days ago (13 Turkish lira) and today did the same thing once more.So what should i do?

1 Reply

Hey @Trabzonizm

If youโ€™ve been charged twice I recommend looking at the Why have I been charged twice? support article.

I hope this helps you out.

Iโ€™ve been charged double (or more) in the same month. 

• You might be paying for more than one account. Learn how to find and cancel any other accounts.
  • The payment might have been unsuccessful, but appeared on your statement anyway. If weโ€™re unable to process the payment, the funds will reappear on your statement soon. This is all part of your bank/credit cardโ€™s authorization process. You can reach out to them for more information.
    Note: You may see multiple charges like this if you tried the payment multiple times.
    Example: If you sign up to the student discount but we canโ€™t verify your student status, you might be notified of a charge but because the signup wasnโ€™t successful, no money will be taken. 
  • If youโ€™ve recently upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family your renewal date may come earlier than usual, possibly in the same month as your previous payment. This is because of the price difference between the two subscriptions.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts