Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubsciption from premium family account

Unsubsciption from premium family account

Country

Hungary

My Question or Issue

I would like to unsubscribe from premium family account. After fallowing the required steps (entering the payment and subscripion section, unsubscription from premium to free, filling the forms) both before and after the billing day my unsubscription was unsuccessful. The system confirmed my unsubsciption and then when I finalized the process. In my account settings it said that I'm still premium and part of the family.

I would like have this issue solved as soon as possible, because I have already tried it several times during the last month and I am still unsuccessfull.

Thanks for your help beforehand.

3 Replies

Hey @uyh0oanbdkmnlmy, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

To confirm, are you wanting to cancel your Premium for Family subscription? Also, can you let me know if you're a member of a Premium for Family plan, or do you own/manage the account?

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks, I am fine, I hope you are too.

Yes, I would like to cancel my Premium for Family subscription. Also, I am not the owner/manager of the Family.

I hope you can help me solving my problem 🙂

Hey @uyh0oanbdkmnlmy

Thanks for the reply! 

Since you’re not the owner of Premium for Family, you shouldn’t worry about canceling your subscription. 

If you’d like to leave the Premium for Family plan, only the owner of than plan is able to manage members (add, remove). There is some more info on this page under the section ‘Manage members’.

I hope this helps! I’ll be right here if you need anything else 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts