Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unwarranted credit card charge

Solved!

Unwarranted credit card charge

Hi,

I had a 119.88$ charged on my credit card on 27/02/17and I'm really wondering where it came from. Especially since I called my carrier and they told me I still have Spotify Premium included with my deal till August 2017.

Is there anyway you can look into that so I can get refunded?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @WD_Way. Sorry to hear that you've run into that issue. That charge looks like the kind you'd expect for a year's worth of premium, but I doubt you'd be purchasing one of those if you've already got premium through your carrier. In this instance I think you'll want to reach out to support for some assistance.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling. Hope this helps please let me know you if you have any other questions or concerns I might be able to assist you with. cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @WD_Way. Sorry to hear that you've run into that issue. That charge looks like the kind you'd expect for a year's worth of premium, but I doubt you'd be purchasing one of those if you've already got premium through your carrier. In this instance I think you'll want to reach out to support for some assistance.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling. Hope this helps please let me know you if you have any other questions or concerns I might be able to assist you with. cheers!

Suggested posts