Plan

Premium

U.S.

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

MY PREMIUM PAYMENT IS NOT GOING THROUGH!! It is a little frustrating. I have never had an issue with spotify until now. I have canceled the services and re subscribed and still having the same issue. If it persist I will be cancling my services. 

5 Replies

Hey @Sammy123, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

In this case, could you try using another payment method to see if that works? If you're still having trouble, please follow these steps: 

• If you are getting error messages, please send screenshots of them. Hide sensitive info when posting to the community.
  • You can check out this support article for more info and payment troubleshooting steps.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy!! Hope all is well. I’m still having the same issue even when changing the payment method. Is there anything else that I can maybe do? 

Hey @Sammy123.

In this case, could you send me a screenshot of the error messages being shown as you do this? And please let me know if using another device helps. Lastly, make sure you follow all the steps in my last reply.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yes I tried all methods and still nothing. 😞  I tried another payment method as well as checked it was the correct country. I’ve also tried through a computer as well. Another little issue I’m having is that it’s not letting me post the screen shot. 

@Sammy123,

Sorry if those didn't work.

In this case, could you try creating a new account and see if you can subscribe there? Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts