Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating to Premium with Swisscom

Updating to Premium with Swisscom

Plan

Free

Country

Switzerland

Device

iPhone 6 & Mac

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I was hoping to upgrade to Premium but am aware that the current 3-month offer on Premium is not available for Swisscom customers. However, when I try to choose a different Abo, none give me the option of paying by phone bill. Is there no way to update to Premium using Swisscom bill until the current 3-month offer has finished? 

7 Replies

EG: I do got the same problem and don't know how to solve it, i found something on the website of swisscom but i don't think that this would help you because it's for an older version of the spotify website. On the Spotify website there is also an user manual for this problem wich also isn't up too date. Quite funny that not even they can't hold their website up too date. 😉

DE: Ich habe das gleiche Problem und weis nicht wie ich es lösen soll. Ich habe etwas gefunden auf der Webseite von Swisscom aber dies wird dir auch nicht gross weiterhelfen da es für eine veraltete Version der Spotify Webseite ist. Auf der Spotify Webeite ist auch eine Anleitung für dieses Problem welche auch nicht mehr Aktuell ist. Noch lustig nicht einmal Spotify selbst schafft es seine Webseite auf dem laufenden zu halten. 😉

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

Yes most of the things I have looked at have not been very recent or the bottom line ends up being that I should contact Spotify, so I am hoping I get some response from Spotify themselves perhaps. If not, I think I will have to wait until the offer finishes - I think that it should work then. 

x

Hey @sherlock397.

Thanks for getting in touch!

You should be able to subscribe to a subscription without making use of the offer. Try going here for a subscription to see if it works. Try a different web-browser or incognito browsing session if it's still not working.

Hope it does though! Let us know which options you get if you don't see Swisscom.

Have a nice day.

I got the same problem as he got, and i tried about 9 different browsers. Such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge. If there was a inkognito mode or something like that i tried that too, but none of them worked.

I've only got the possibility to pay with credit card or paypal.

Hi 

Unfortunately, I have been trying to do it through that link and it still isn't giving me the option. It only gives me the option to pay by Paysafe Card, or by CreditCard or PayPal for the offers. None give me the option to use Swisscom.

Same as what Rzue said.

Thanks for the help.

x

Hey @sherlock397 and @Rzue,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There have been several users who have posted on a different thread here who seem to have a similar issue. Could you check it out and see if that answers your questions?

If not, then we'll be happy to help you out further in this thread - just let us know 🙂

Hey @sherlock397 and @Rzue,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There have been several users who have posted on a different thread here who seem to have a similar issue. Could you check it out and see if that answers your questions?

If not, then we'll be happy to help you out further in this thread - just let us know.

Also @Rzue - you mentioned a Spotify link which seems to be outdated. Could you let us know which one you're referring to? We'll look into it.

Suggested posts