Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade from premium to family

Solved!

Upgrade from premium to family

Hi, I have a £9.99 premium account, and my last payment was made in the last few days

I wish to upgrade to family account at £14.99, but I don't wanat to be charged twice.

Can anyone advise how to upgrade without waiting until next month? There doesn't appear to be an upgrade button anymore.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nadine-148,

You can upgrade to Premium for Family here: https://spotify.com/family.

Please be aware that, if you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your Subscription page

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @nadine-148,

You can upgrade to Premium for Family here: https://spotify.com/family.

Please be aware that, if you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your Subscription page

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks for the quick response.. So just to confirm, I normally pay through my mobile, but it won't accept this as a payment, so if I add a debit card and use that, I still won't be charged twice?

Nope, you shouldn't be charged twice. 🙂 Everything will switch over automatically so you don't have to cancel your Premium subscription first or something.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts