Plan

Duo

Country UK

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 14.4

My Question or Issue

I upgraded to Duo yesterday via the website and account shows as Duo on desktop, but account is still showing as premium on mobile phone. How do I update plan on the app? Shouldn't this happen automatically when logging in/out?

6 Replies

Hey I’ll be Happy To Help, 🙂 If your Payment Went Though. You should Recive a Email to Your Spotify Account Email. It may Take a Bit. For some Users (Me Myself) it took 5-15 Minutes Just wait. If that dose not Work You should Contact Spotify

[Snipped - CF form]

Hope That Helps. 😄 

As always don’t hesitate to ask we’re only one Post away.

- I’m trying to become a Rockstar I would appreciate it if you Liked this Post (That’s if you like it) 😄 

Have a amazing day. 

Spent the last hour on chat with customer support and after the old switch it on and off routine and reinstalling the mobile app, multiple screenshots etc, I have the following response:

'It looks like you're affected with issue that we're currently investing backstage. To be sure, may I know the following info:

- Your platform and operating system (including the OS version/number), e.g. Mac Sierra 10.12, Windows 7, iPhone 6S, Android 7.0 etc.
- The version of Spotify you're running (you'll find this under About Spotify in the app's settings).'

So fingers crossed that they work out pretty soon, how the mobile app is supposed to update when you upgrade your account - the web account has updated just fine - app issues to sort.

Any update on this?  I'm having the same problem.  On apple mac my account shows as duo but on iphone only shows as premium.  Tried deleting app and reinstalling but doesn't change.???

Hey there @mariawool,

Thanks for the post!

Can you let us know if you see the same usernames on both devices or if it's a different one.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

same user on both devices

Hey @mariawool,

Thank you for your swift reply. 

Could you send us some screenshots showing how you're seeing the subscription on your two devices? This way we can take a better look at the issue and help you with it.

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts