Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Uzbekistan subscription price is unjustified. It is $5/mo while ~$2/mo in Russia.

Uzbekistan subscription price is unjustified. It is $5/mo while ~$2/mo in Russia.

Uzbekistan subscription price is unjustified. It is $5/mo while ~$2/mo in Russia. I don't know how you guys managed to set up this pricing strategy, but it seems wrong.  Purchasing power in Russia is much greater than in Uzbekistan, just compare average incomes... And you guys have competition here as well, Apple Music is here, as well as Yandex with $1.6/mo subscription. 

I encourage you to reconsider your pricing strategy! Your service is great and many people would love to use it, but the price is not for this country.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Uzbekistan 

4 Replies

Looks like no one replies to us about price formation. Well, the same thing in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Belarus.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Prices-in-Kazakhstan/td-p/4997638/page/2 

Spoiler

I totally agree with the OP. Spotify must reconsider its pricing strategy in Uzbekistan. Also, we have no student discounts in Uzbekistan as well. I think Spotify is not interested in the market 😞

deleted

We need more people to support it I guess. There are just 11 likes under this topic

Suggested posts