Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Valentine's day 60 days trial offer issue

Valentine's day 60 days trial offer issue

Hello, I got an email from Spotify about 60 days trial offer for Valentines Day. When I entered my subscription information and opted for 60 days trial, it changed to 30days trial instead of 60 days. I tried the entire process again but somehow at the final checkout instead of 60 days, it turns into 30 days trial. I'm from the US and have a US account and never used a premium subscription.

7 Replies

Hey @nishbass, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try doing this using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't work, please send me a screenshot of the error message (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you Billy. 

Please find the screenshots attached here. It came in my email. As soon as I enter information to subscribe it turns into 30 day trial period offer.

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 12.31.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 12.33.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 12.33.14 PM.png

Hey, @nishbass.

Thanks for getting back to me! There is an ongoing issue about this here, and you can check it for more info and status updates.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you

Hey, @nishbass.

Thanks for understanding, and you're very welcome! 

In the meantime, if you have any more questions or concerns - just let me know in this thread here for the time being.

Have a nice day! 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reporting this.

If you're having troubles availing of the Valentine's day trial offer, make sure to +VOTE.

Keep in mind that the 60-day Premium trial is solely for users who haven't had Premium before or registered their payment details. This also applies if you've had another account with Premium (excluding the 7-day trial).

If you are eligible, and you received the email, open the link in an incognito window or another web browser and try again. Check out terms and conditions here

If that doesn't do the trick, some screenshots on how it looks from the beginning and where you end up would be helpful. However, make sure that they don't contain any sensitive/private info.

Thanks!

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there folks,

We haven't heard back from you for a while.

Please keep in mind that, as this offer has now ended, we'll be moving this thread back to the Help Boards.

If you're having troubles availing of a similar offer, don't hesitate to post in the relevant Help Board and we'll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts