Step 1

NEXT STEP

WANTED; "Premium Family", stuck with "Premium Individual"

Solved!

WANTED; "Premium Family", stuck with "Premium Individual"

Premium Family

Sweden

Device

(curl 7.75.0 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.75.0)

Operating System

(Windows10)

Since there is a problem with payment with creditcard, the Spotify support activated a Premium subscription on my account for single user.

(the problem is ongoing) https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Cannot-update-my-new-credit-card-information/m-p/5173...

Thing is; my family now dont have Premium.
They want Premium, I want to pay Premium, how can a get Premium?

#reclaimpremium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mts0n,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

You can upgrade the Premium time you have activated on your account at any point to Premium Family here. By doing so you'll get immediate access to all Family features and can add all members anew. Keep in mind that the remaining time will be shortened due to the price difference. 

You can choose another payment method available in your country when making the upgrade, until the issue with Santander/your credit card is resolved. You can afterwards update your payment details at any time using this guide.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mts0n,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

You can upgrade the Premium time you have activated on your account at any point to Premium Family here. By doing so you'll get immediate access to all Family features and can add all members anew. Keep in mind that the remaining time will be shortened due to the price difference. 

You can choose another payment method available in your country when making the upgrade, until the issue with Santander/your credit card is resolved. You can afterwards update your payment details at any time using this guide.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts