Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Was billed Premium today when I have Family Plan

Was billed Premium today when I have Family Plan

I have been paying for a Family Plan for months but today I was billed for the premium plan and now my family members cannot access there Accounts. How can I get this changed so I am billed for the correct plan?

Plan

Family 

Country

Canada

3 Replies

Hi @Lblue555, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It looks like you have more than one Spotify account.

Please follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have subscribed to Premium and let me know if this helps.

Also, please check the link bellow to see if your account show as regular Premium or Premium for Family.

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the info @bittencourt.

Checked for multiple accounts. None found. My account says Premium but all previous receipts on the account show that Family was billed. 

Not sure what to do now.

Ok @Lblue555.,

So we have to issues here. For the members who have been removed from the plan, 

I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Regarding the regular Premium charge, you can also ask them about it. Do you think it's possible that anyone in your family used your card to subscribe?

Keep me posted!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts