Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We've received a chargeback relating to your Spotify account...

We've received a chargeback relating to your Spotify account...

Hi there, I've received the following email from you which says that there was a problem with my subscription:

"We recently received a chargeback from your payment provider, relating to a payment for your Spotify account.The funds have automatically been credited back to your payment account and, as a result, we’ve disabled your Spotify account.If you have any questions regarding the chargeback, please contact your payment provider directly. Date: 2015-10-23 21:05 UTC; Order ID: 789765613011; Payment type: Card"

I didn't initiate any chargebacks and my bank are saying they don't see any chargebacks or issues with my debit card at all. This is quite frustrating as I cannot even log into my Spotify account - can you help please?

Thanks, Alberto

3 Replies

Hello!
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Please contact Spotify support using their Twitter or contact form.
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Have a great day!

Hi Alberto, did they resolve this issue for you? 

Hi @DeMoovia,

Glad to have you on the Community!

If your account has been disabled due to a chargeback, we'd recommend checking out this support page for what to do next.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts