Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

West Attica University Ignored for Months

West Attica University Ignored for Months

We have requested the entry of our University for more than 9 months already , without any progress. 

Yes, we know that "if your university isn’t on the list, you can request it to be added, and that it can take a minimum of 30 days.", but in the SheerID form we keep seeing the same old situation.

"Τει Αθηνας" and "Τει Πειραια" are now working as one under the name
"Πανεπιστήμιο Δυτικής Αττικής" (University of West Attica).

University Link for Verification 

University Website

We have to pay for a full premium for months now , when we meet requirements for a Student Premium.

The picture that we get is that all the requests we have made are blatantly ignored.

This is quite unnaceptable for service we have been paying for . 

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

Any 

2 Replies

Hey @c4u7cwrpa3w3949 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

The wait time for university addition requests to be reviewed are, at a minimum, a 30 day wait.

Schools submitted are not guaranteed to be added, but all requests are researched and considered. Feel free to reach out to SheerID if you have any further questions regarding this. 

🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @c4u7cwrpa3w3949,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

To add to what @Maxim mentioned, it'd be a good idea double checking if you've requested for the merged university to be added with this form

Keep in mind that we use a verification partner called SheerID to confirm your eligibility.

If you have any questions about the process, we'd suggest taking a look at SheerID's FAQ here.

Further, it looks like each original ΤΕΙ you mention is listed individually when heading here - have you tried selecting the one you were originally enrolled with to verify your eligibility?

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts