Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What have you become Spotify?

Solved!

What have you become Spotify?

My complaint become something stronger and different than the original. Please see my actual problem here in case if you are interested in:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Can-t-pay-via-credit-card/m-p/1906788#M26640

I am a Spotify member even before Spotify expanded to my country. This is why I am addicted to use it. Music simply means Spotify to me. So a disruption cannot be accepted and hardly to be tolerated.

First, let me clarify that I am pretty much sure that I am not the first, and I won't be the last. Yet I feel obliged to complain in a world, in which people just avoid complaining because they don't care. I however care...

It is extremely frustrating not being able to reach anyone responsible to resolve this (or any) issue. I am sure any company would love to push the task of the support to a community, where the community is there to support the company. 

Yet this is not always a solution. A community is perfect to solve the issues which are technical. Problems that can be solved only by user interaction can be easily solved by the community. I have no objection to that. Yet I doubt that the community can solve a problem regarding the failure of a payment, or similar administrative problems. For such problems you should be able to talk to a responsible and get an answer.

I have tried to contact Spotify through twitter but I haven't received any response. Not a bit saying that "Ok, no worries, we are onto that", or "OK, I have activated your premium until the issue is resolved", not even "I hear you mate". Just a feeling of being ignored by a giant company.

I was a happy user of Spotify before this issue which puts me without music for more than a week. Yet I had no idea that if I had a problem, I would not be able to reach anyone from Spotify. A relationship with a customer was like that around a few years ago here.

Am I being dramatic? I don't think so... I am here because I had liked you Spotify. I have grown old and wise, but it seems you have not...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the link.

I’ve handed it over to the right people to take a look at 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @burakerenn,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you able to send me the link to your tweet to Spotify? The team usually replies to all tweets within 48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star

Dear @Maxim

Thank you very much for your response. Please find the link here: https://twitter.com/burakerenn/status/901726402466254852

Hope to receive a feedback soon. It is sad that I am travelling without Spotify.

Marked as solution

Thanks for the link.

I’ve handed it over to the right people to take a look at 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts