Premium

Country

NL

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

From my phone, I wanted to try out the premium for 1 month free. I followed the steps and paid the 0.01. Got the email that I have the 30 day trial. But In the app, I don't actually have premium. Can only play things in shuffle mode. couldn't find the logout option. So I just uninstalled and reinstalled spotify. Afte logging in same issue.

So I went onto my pc to see if it was activated. IT WAS NOT. So I did the process again and paid the 0.01 again. Now I do have premium, but looking at the account I see that somehow Family share is on and will bill me 9.99 by end september.

You can tell how annoyed I am. So let me make it clear:

I want the 1 month free subscription to at least try this thing out (**bleep** the 0.01 payment can be ignored) I don't want to pay ANYTHING before the 8th of october. I just want to try out the Premium experience. That's it. No family sharing nothing. Just the 1 month free trail.

-

An annoyed Rahx

1 Reply

Hey @IamRahx,

Sorry to hear about this. It sounds like you're subscribing on another account, which is why you don't see your Premium features. 

We suggest that you go throught this help article to find the other account you might be subscribing on. 

Regarding the full month, we suspect that your account was accidentally upgraded to Premium for Family, which brings the next billing date forward (to the end of September), and then switched back to regular Premium (9.99). We suggest that you check out this help article for more information about our refund policy. 

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts