Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When trying to extend student premium school form does not load and clears after input

When trying to extend student premium school form does not load and clears after input

Basically the title, when trying to extend premium the school form does not load and keeps clearing after manual input. Tried 3 different browsers and incognito versions.

2 Replies

Hey there @x-8roh_6efbvj,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

Do you mind giving it another try using this link instead? Make sure you have a good network connection and that you're not using VPN.

Should the issue persist, it'd be great if you could send us a screenshot of any error messages you're seeing so we can look into this further.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello again @x-8roh_6efbvj,

Just checking if you were able renew your Premium Student discount by following the suggested steps?

If you're still having difficulties to complete the form, this might be related to the Ongoing Issue here that our tech teams are currently looking into, in which case we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and subscribing to it so you can stay up to speed with any updates we have to pass on.

Keep us posted! We'll be right here if you need more help with this.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts