Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When will family plan be activated?

Solved!

When will family plan be activated?

I am with premium membership now and the last charge for my premium membership was 2 days ago, now want to switch over to family plan.  If I subcribed a family plan today, then when will I be charged for family plan?  and when can I start adding family members to have them enjoy spotify premium features?

Regards,

J

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jefflau1030, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you switch to the Premium for Family subscription now, 2/3rds of your remaining Spotify Premium time will be converted into Premium for Family time. It will be immediately activated and you will be able to start adding family members right away.

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@jefflau1030,

The current time you have left of your normal Spotify Premium subscription will be converted to Premium for Family time at a rate of 3:2 because of the $10:$15 price difference. Your payment date will be pulled forward, but you will still receive your full payment's value 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jefflau1030, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you switch to the Premium for Family subscription now, 2/3rds of your remaining Spotify Premium time will be converted into Premium for Family time. It will be immediately activated and you will be able to start adding family members right away.

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Thanks for your repsonse!

May I ask when the family plan charge will start?  or I will be charged for family plan starting from next subscription date and I can start enjoying family plan features like adding family members.  Please clarify.

Marked as solution

@jefflau1030,

The current time you have left of your normal Spotify Premium subscription will be converted to Premium for Family time at a rate of 3:2 because of the $10:$15 price difference. Your payment date will be pulled forward, but you will still receive your full payment's value 🙂

Suggested posts