Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where’s my premium account !?

Where’s my premium account !?

Okey so we have a family premium account (my dad pays) everyone do all the process  of verifying their accounts mails,residence, etc , but I don’t know why we are not premium , and I’m really angry with this because Is the third time that this happens , all the months we pay for this !? Really !? I want my premium account back or I’m going to start using iTunes or something else because I’m tired of this situation , and the first time I was like okay maybe because I didn’t verify my account, the second time I thought  it was the credit card but now is not my problem , is a problem of your sistem. Please solve this situation before I used another app to listen music.

1 Reply

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Right now, all members of the Premium for Family plan must live in the same physical address.

If you're having trouble verifying the address on your account to join the plan, and you live in the same physical address as the owner, we suggest contacting our Support team via @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. They'll gladly help you out with this issue.

If you're living in a different address, you can get Premium for your account here.

Let us know how it goes.

A.J Nelson

Suggested posts