Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why am I not eligeble for premium, only family?

Solved!

Why am I not eligeble for premium, only family?

When I try to sign up for regular premium I get a message saying I'm not eligeble (attached), I only get the family option. Is it because there used to be two people living on this address? If so, way to rub it in... 🙂 

Screenshot_20190307-144246.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same thing happened as before, I tried again a few days later, it would then let me. So I can't really accept any solutions here, although the issue is resolved (for the time being at least).

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi!

Are you sure that all your family is in the same residence? Dont forget that if you are going to Subscribe with only family alone you are going to pay more than an alone subscription.

I would be apreciated ir you give me a like.

Thank you!

If I didnt answer your question answer me again please.

Hi @horekuk

Welcome to the Community.

Are you trying to sign up for a Trial or an Offer? Thanks 🙂

I'm trying to sign up for regular alone premium, not family, not trial. 

Ok now I'm able to select regular premium for some reason, don't know if spotify saw my post or if just an error that day, who knows. Case closed! Edit: this is two weeks later btw. 

This is now happening again. I was unable to make payment one month, and now it will only let me choose family. I am **bleep** off right now.

Hey there @horekuk,

Thanks for posting! 

If you're still experiencing trouble booking Premium, here's a link you could try for subscribing. It would be best to open this into an Incognito Window on a Desktop device.  

Let us know if that does the trick!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Marked as solution

Same thing happened as before, I tried again a few days later, it would then let me. So I can't really accept any solutions here, although the issue is resolved (for the time being at least).

Suggested posts