Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why am i charged a fee for free plan

Why am i charged a fee for free plan

I was billed and funds removed from my account for "free plan" why? How do i get refunded?
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Free Premium trial offer is only for new subscribers. With that in mind, if you've tried a trial in the past and used Premium service, then this might be the reason why you're not eligible now and why you got charged on the first place. 

It's also worth mentioning that when the Free trial period expires, the system takes the first monthly payment automatically from the payment method you registered in your subscription.

However, in case you change your mind about keeping the subscription, if the payment was made less than 14 days ago and if it wasn't a prepaid/third party payment, you can get that payment back. You can take a look at our refund policy page for information on potential refunds.

Please check the payment status on your bank statement. If it shows as pending or processing, it’s only a temporary authorization charge made by your payment provider. The funds should be returned shortly. If the payment isn’t pending or processing, it means your trial ended. As I mentioned earlier your plan automatically renews at the end of the trial unless you cancel it and unfortunately it's not possible to get a refund in this case.

We'd recommend checking your receipts and details of your plan and payments on your account page.

Hope this helps. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

After the free trial of Spotify was over, the payment was made as 'Premium Individual', so I canceled the payment and paid again as 'Premium Basic', but the canceled payment was not refunded.

Hey there!

Cancelled payments do not get automatically refunded. If the payment has gone through and has activated a Premium plan, the cancellation takes effect after your Premium time expires.
For more information, please take a look at the reply from @Lyubka.
In case any questions arise, don't hesitate to let us know 🙂
We'd be happy to help. Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts