Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can I no longer pay for premium with paysafe

Why can I no longer pay for premium with paysafe

normally im able to make a one time payment with paysafe, which i do every month, but for some reason i can no longer find the option to do so. whats going on?

4 Replies

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the paysafe option. Just to confirm, do you face the same issue when using other device or the web?

Let me know!

its both my mobile and on desktop, i just cant find the option anywhere

Hey @algoryyythm,

Thanks for clarifying that!

Paysafecard is still available as a payment method in the UK, so we can confirm this is not an availability issue.

We noticed you've tried from two different devices. Do you mind seeing if opening the payment window in an incognito window or in a different browser fixes the issue for you?

If not, could you provide us with the exact steps you're going through to subscribe on desktop? If you could also provide us with a screenshot of what you're seeing on the payments page, that would be really helpful.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

using incognito doesnt seem to work 

id normally click "join premium" on my profile, if my payment option doesnt come up, id click "change plan" and id usually find an option for one time payment, but i cant find it, heres the screenshots of what im seeing: 

Capture.JPG
Capturefdgsfds.JPG
hgffghhgfhgfhgfhfghgfhgf.JPG

Suggested posts