Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can’t join our family subscription

I can’t join our family subscription

I can’t join our family subscription and when I try it tells me that I can’t change twice in 12th months even though I haven’t changed my subscription for over 18 months plus does anyone know how I can get help with this problem?

4 Replies

Hey @Gukabo,

Thanks for coming to our Community.

Members of a Premium Family plan can only switch plans once a year, so you might see this specific error in case you've changed the plan within the past 12 months.

For example, this can happen if you change the Premium Family plan owner to another family member.

In this case, if you just recently left a Premium Family plan and you're trying to re-join, I suggest making sure that the account managing the plan is the same as before.

You can also check when you first/last joined a Premium Family plan by looking for email notifications about it. If you've checked your emails and strongly believe that 12 months have already passed, let me know.

I hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No he estado en 2 planes distintos de Spotify familiar y intento ingresar a uno y me dice que no puedo porque gaste los 2 cupos al año

Hola, tengo el mismo problema. Finalicé el plan familiar y me cambié a un plan duo con mi amigo, me envía el link de invitación, sin embargo al presionarlo, me aparece un cuadro que debo esperar 12 meses para unirme a otro plan. ¿Como puedo solucionar esto?

josetomessi10_0-1712451124523.png

Suggested posts