Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why has my Premium account changed to basic by itself????

Why has my Premium account changed to basic by itself????

Hello!!

I already pay for my Spotify Premium through my Vodafone entertainment package.  Unfortunately, despite clicking through the relevant links, my Spotify on phone and laptop is the basic version - It just changed from Premium without notice.  Both my settings and the Vodafone teckys, confirm my Premium status.  Vodafone suggested I contact you to rectify.

FYI, my username is

<removed sensitive information>

Please  help me to resolve this..

Thank you.

Terri
3 Replies

Hi @4terrismysic,

Sorry to hear this! 

As your payments are being taken by Vodafone you would need to reach out to them direclty so that they can take a look at your payment issues 🙂

I hope this helps!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have already checked with Vodafone who confirmed there is no issue at their end. It was Vodafone who recommended I contact you. As soon said I checked my account setting, which states I am premium. Vodafone checked that my payments are correct and that there is nothing more they can do. Please reset my account back to premium- it appears to have switched on its own accord.
Thanks in anticipation for your resolution.

Hey @4terrismysic,

In that case it would appear that you may have more than one Spotify account (a free one), in addition to your premium one.

In order to confirm this please can you take a look here: 

https://support.spotify.com/uk/account_payment_help/account_help/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

Thanks 🙂

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts