Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is my Google Home Mini ETA May 22-23 when friends who joined after me have theirs en route?

Why is my Google Home Mini ETA May 22-23 when friends who joined after me have theirs en route?

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Pixel 3

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I joined and placed an order for a Google Home mini and was told I would get it on May 22-23. Since then my co-workers have also joined and they have packages in the mail? Seems like a slap in the face. If this is because charcoal was not available when I placed my order but white was... can I cancel my order and order a second time for somthing that I won't have to wait over a month to ship?

Very odd experience to say the least!

2 Replies

Hey @Rubilobster.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the wait!

For any questions regarding the fulfilment of Google Home Mini orders, we suggest you get in touch with Google Store support via this page.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

From what I can tell I am being punished for redeeming my code prior to the charcoal unit becoming available.

My friends who redeemed their codes after me said white was unavailable for them but charcoal was available when for me it was the opposite. As a result theirs got shipped immediately and I am waiting over a month for inventory to resupply. Google's store only has one option with regards to my order and it is to cancel. Considering your offer is done, I am stuck with this supply issue scenario because I will loose out on the offer if I alter my order.

Pretty poor UX for the consumer on many levels.

Suggested posts