Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is my Spotify account premium

Why is my Spotify account premium

Hello everyone!  I write to you because recently I downloaded Spotify free I don't have premium I didn't buy the premium account but the weird thing is that I all the premium options like to listen without internet and to chose the song I listen to  

I know it's not a bad thing but I'm worried 

Oh and when I go to my account settings it says I got Spotify free and ask me if I want to buy premium and also I didn't choose the trying period either   

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

First of all, there is no need to worry! You will not get penalised or punished if there is a bug on your client.

Out of curiosity, are you using the desktop version of Spotify? If so, the opportunity to play songs offline is available, but only for local tracks, and the 'Download' button will be there regardless of if you have Spotify Premium or not.

In addition to this, you can get unlimited skips on the free version of the Desktop application, but there are still ads. 

Hope this helps!

Well no i just have the phone app

And there is no download button I just can listen to every music I want without connexion. Maybe I have a good 4 G but If I do that on deezer it's lagging a lot. 

And a'so I can choose wich song I can listen to on a album 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for confirming that for us 🙂

If you're on free, you should see the Premium tab on the bottom right of your mobile screen, and it should be one of four tabs.

If you don't see it, and you only have three tabs, then could you try logging out and then back into your account on your mobile device?

If nothing changes, then could you open this link on your mobile device and check the status of your subscription once more?

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts