Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will it go free immediately or after 3 months?

Solved!

Will it go free immediately or after 3 months?

Hi! I was wondering if I cancel my subscription today (spotify free), the same day as I payed for the 3 months offer for 99 (SWE) KR. Is my account going immediately free and I can't listen offline, or will it continue to stay premium during those 3 months?
Because the "cancel/go free" button has me confused on whether my account immediately goes as free even after I just payed for 3 months premium.

Plan

Premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @LordMenace,

Thanks for getting back to us - we see what you mean 🙂

if you cancel now, you'll have Premium for the remainder of the time that you've paid for.

For more info on this, you can check out this support article.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @LordMenace,

thanks for reaching out about this !

I'm not sure i fully understand what you mean but let's try again.

You're currently using a Free subscription and want to use the special 3 months offer on the same account ?

If that's so, upon choosing the special offer your Free account becomes Premium for 3 months ahead and when they're over, you either have to choose a payment method or the account reverts back to the Free version you had before.

Let me know if i understood correctly 🙂

No.
I typed that I already have the 3-month subscription that I payed. If I cancel today, does my account immediately go free and I can't listen offline, or does it continue the three month subscription until the time is out?

Marked as solution

Hey @LordMenace,

Thanks for getting back to us - we see what you mean 🙂

if you cancel now, you'll have Premium for the remainder of the time that you've paid for.

For more info on this, you can check out this support article.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Suggested posts