Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will there be a $9.99 for 3 months Premium deal for Summer 2021?

Will there be a $9.99 for 3 months Premium deal for Summer 2021?

Every year in mid-May Spotify sends out an email offering 3 months of Spotify Premium for $9.99. Usually the deal starts being offered around May 15 and you have until June 30 to sign up for it. I haven't got anything yet this year, so I'm curious if anyone else has heard about it, or if they've stopped offering that deal.

I always sign up for that one and the winter deal they have around Christmas, so I've been checking my emails regularly, but so far nothing.

5 Replies

Hey @yellybelly, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know your country of residence, so I can take a look for you? 

Looking out for your reply! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

USA

Hey @yellybelly

Thanks for the info! 
I just checked, and looks like the only offer that Spotify itself is holding is the standard 1-month trial (and that is if you haven't tried Premium in the past). I'd recommend keeping an eye on spotify.com for future offers and deals. You never know, a deal like you mentioned may show up in the future!

I hope this helps! I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I got a notification/ad yesterday for it in the middle of my drive, but when I just looked online for it, it is nowhere to be found 😞 ... I am also in USA

Hey @strudlecutie4427,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The offer for 3 months Premium for the price of 1 and the offer for 3 months of Premium for free for new users has expired on the 19th of May. But keep your head up, as we also have different offers and soon other may follow.

You can find more about them on this page.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts