Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't allow me to subscribe

Won't allow me to subscribe

So I'm currently studying at a university which should give me a student discount for Premium Spotify, since I got verified by SheerID and all, but I just can't get a subscription. When I try to subscribe for the 3 months free trial and 50% off after that, I get an error message saying that I've already had a free trial before (which a don't remember, but is possible), but that I can still benefit from the student discount. The thing is that I CANNOT subscribe for the student discout and I don't know why. There is no option to skip the 3 free months and it just won't let me get a subscription.
5 Replies

Hey @Yellue, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try getting Premium for Students here using a different browser or incognito mode? 

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem, the link does not help

Hi there @Yellue and @Tancredi1,

Thanks for writing here! 

Can you try activating the discount on your account with this link? Preferably in an Incognito Window. 

If that doesn't help, try with another connection.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Hi, I receive the same error as above, clicking on the link in an incognito window does not do anything as I believe it's associated with my account. This is really rather frustrating and I think I'll just go back to Apple Music's Student Discount as it's much easier to setup... 😠

Hey there @Swifty93,

Sorry to hear you're having issues purchasing Premium Student, too.

Not being able to subscribe without skipping the Free trial can happen if you've had an account with a Free trial in the past but now you're using another account to subscribe for Premium or Premium Student, or any other subscription.

What you can do as a workaround is:

1. Subscribe for Premium (be advised you'll be charged the full Premium price for the first month in this case). 

2. Switch the subscription to Premium Student.

Let us know how it goes! 

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts