Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wont let me upgrade to premium

Wont let me upgrade to premium

Spotify will not let me get past this page. It has been two months. What do i do?

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 12.13.24 AM.png
12 Replies

Hello @nixgodbole!

Please could you explain what is exactly going on? Does it freeze on the screenshot provided?

-Thomas

I will click on continue and it continues to load but will not take me anywhere.

Thanks for the information.

Please could you try either in a different browser, or clearing your browser's cache?

Keep me posted!

-Thomas

I just tried it and for some reason it still will not work. It just wont let me click on the continue button. Thank you for your continued help! 

Hmm.. This is very strange.

Let's try one more step, please could you try in an incognito tab?

Keep me posted!

-Thomas

I'm having the same issue. I've tried it on several different computers and my iphone. i select paypal as my payment option, it directs me to my paypal account where i click " agree and continue" then it takes me right back to that page without charging me or upgrading my membership.

We shouldn't have to go through all this trouble to give a company our money 😕

Hello @bohemianbug75,

Sorry to hear you are having issues, have you tried the steps abvoe ?

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try in a different browser?

I have tried everything listed above, with no luck.

Hello @nixgodbole & @bohemianbug75!

Firstly, sorry for the late reply.

Please could you try the following:

• Try in a different computer (in incognito & different browser)
  • Restart your router 

Hope this helps 😉

Im having the same trouble. Iv tried numerous times, ive also tried on my phone, and its just the same problem.

Hi @MichaelaHH,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Can you try doing it without Wi-Fi if possible, if that does not resolve the issue then, I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

Keep me posted 🙂

Suggested posts