Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yearly payment

Solved!

Yearly payment

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to pay at one time, for one year, the premium subscription instead of every month?

I was used to do it the previous years but this payment method seems not to be possible anymore. 

Thanks for your coming help. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Olivier16,

Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate it. I'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Olivier16, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Subscription options may change over time. You can always keep an eye on https://spotify.com/premium, and you can always change your plan here.

Of course, if you'd like to see a new plan introduced, you can always create a new Idea about this here, and I'll also pass your feedback on to the right folks.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your answers and the delay of mine.

I just received a message from the Spotify's support informing me that, unfortunately, the option for a yearly payment is no longer available.

Because of some restrictions on my credit card, I have no longer the possibility to manage recurent monthly payments.

To be honest, I have to confess that I do not understand the policy of Spotify in removing the yearly payment ; they are going to lose clients facing the same issue as me or the ones who do not want to pay montly.

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to change of music provider which makes me very sad and disapointed as I was subscriber since their inception.

Have a nice day.

Olivier
Marked as solution

Hey @Olivier16,

Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate it. I'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi Billy,

Thanks for prompt answer and future help, if any.

Have a nice day.

Olivier

Suggested posts