Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Years later and still no Premium for Military?

Years later and still no Premium for Military?

Hi there. I've been a user for spotify for many years, but I've come to notice how lame it is that students can get a discount for their Premium membership, but not Active Military? I don't really care much for the addition of Hulu at all personally, however I would like to say how much I, and I'm sure many others including my buddies from my unit listen to Spotify on the daily. Even if we're just in the shop, we still got music playing all the time. It shouldn't even be that difficult to implement either I would imagine - it would work just like the Student ID verification except with a photo of your DOD ID, or CAC as it's more commonly called, with your EDIPI. I already understand there are previous posts that exist about this same topic, but Spotify hasn't answered any of us in years. What's up with that? Is this going to be a thing or not? No more "maybe's" either. We've already heard that response for years.

3 Replies

Hey @DeuceSauce,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend adding your support to this idea to let Spotify know that you'd like to see such a discount.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sounds good. How do I go about adding this post though?

You can add a comment to the idea by entering something into the text field below the idea 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts