Step 1

NEXT STEP

Zip code

Solved!

Zip code

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

I’ve purchased the family pack but I have entered wrong zip code . Can I change it ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Unfortunately, It's not possible to update the address once activated. You would need to cancel and resubscribe to make any changes. I have copied the steps below and hope it helps. Have a wonderful day! 🙂

Change address

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Unfortunately, It's not possible to update the address once activated. You would need to cancel and resubscribe to make any changes. I have copied the steps below and hope it helps. Have a wonderful day! 🙂

Change address

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

Can I delete my account because I don’t have another active email address to create new one?

Hi @user-removed, 🙂
Once you cancel the Family plan and revert back to free, you should be able to resubscribe again with the same email.
I should have included the link for the Family support page for you in my last post as additional reference too.
Have a fantastic day! 🙂

I have made a new account but the username that I entered is not the same. It is some random letters and numbers that don’t make any sense. What am I doing wrong with the username?

Hi again @user-removed ! 🙂
No worries, you aren't doing anything wrong! This is just the format that Spotify uses when it comes to usernames. I have copied their explanation below and hope it clears up any confusion. Have an amazing day! 😄

My username is just numbers and letters?

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, we’re now automatically generating usernames, hence the random numbers and letters.

You don’t need to remember this to log in. You can log in with just your password and the email address associated with your account.

During sign up, you can personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There’s no limitations to a profile name, so you can choose any you like 🙂

Suggested posts