Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

automatic switch from premium to premium family without asking for it?

automatic switch from premium to premium family without asking for it?

dear support, 

it's the 2nd time now that i get a "welcome to spotify family" email, the thing is i have never signed up or asked for the switch.

first time i changed back to normal Premium by hand but now it is kinda bugging me. i am the only user of my Account. can you please look into this? thanks a lot

4 Replies

Hey @PeterHacker,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues accepting a family invite!

Could you try accepting it in a different browser, or try clearing your current browser's cache?

Let me know if that works 👍

-Tom

dear tom,

i didn't ever get an family invite and i don't even need one. my subscription got changed AUTOMATICALLY from premium to family for the 2nd time in a few weeks now and i want to simply STAY on premium!

thanks

Hey @PeterHacker,

Sorry for the confusion here.

I recommend making sure your account is secure, view this article on ways to make your account secure: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/

This step will prevent unauthorised access to your account as it is very unusual for this to happen. If you know that no one has access to your account then I would recommend contacting support, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

I hope this helps,

Tom

thanks, tom, i will look into it!

Suggested posts