Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Tried to renew my family Plan but it just charged me for the Premium Account.

I had the family Plan with 4 family members , since I changed my credit card the payment did not go through. They asked me to update my payment methods but when i did i got charged for the Premium Account and not for the Family Plan. I do not want to...

• I had the family Plan with 4 family members , since I changed my credit card the payment did not go through. They asked me to update my payment methods but when i did i got charged for the Premium Ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de pago

Hola realice el pago del premium mediante la opción codigo de barras en oxxo y aún sigue como premium pausado

• Hola realice el pago del premium mediante la opción codigo de barras en oxxo y aún sigue como premium pausado 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium when just paid existing account

I am looking at upgrading my account from unlimited to premium. I have already paid for this month, 2 weeks ago, so will I have to pay another subscription fee for the rest of the month? Will it double up, or will it just charge me the extra amount?

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking at upgrading my account from unlimited to premium.  I have already paid for this month, 2 weeks ago, so will I have to pay another subscription fee for the rest of the month?  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble adding a family member in Spotify Premium

I have a spotify premium family suscription that I have been using for a month, and my dad after a month says that he doesn't have spotify premium, so when I tried adding him again by sending him an invitation I couldn't because after he filled the f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium family suscription that I have been using for a month, and my dad after a month says that he doesn't have spotify premium, so when I tried adding him again by sending him an ...
  • anavarrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm being charged $10.67 each month... and then some

Not mad at all- just super confused...I used to have the Spotify Premium for Students, but as I am no longer a student, the amount changed a few months ago. However, it's not the original $9.99 I was paying when I signed up over 5 years ago, or the n...

• Not mad at all- just super confused... I used to have the Spotify Premium for Students, but as I am no longer a student, the amount changed a few months ago. However, it's not the original $9.99 I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

Why can't I get a spotify premium account if I live in Mexico.It says I'm not eligible for the product.

• Why can't I get a spotify premium account if I live in Mexico. It says I'm not eligible for the product.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm being charged $12.99

This is some shady stuff. When I signed up for Spotify, I was told I would be paying $9.99 and for the first few months I was paying $9.99. Then today, out of no where I see I just got charged $12.99. No clue how long this has been going on but this ...

• This is some shady stuff. When I signed up for Spotify, I was told I would be paying $9.99 and for the first few months I was paying $9.99. Then today, out of no where I see I just got charged $12.99...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment for Premium

I have got charged for my premium account even though I have cancelled the account . Please could you subtract the money from my account as it has been a mistake as I never wanted the premium account after 3 months Thank you Please advise

• I have got charged for my premium account even though I have cancelled the account . Please could you subtract the money from my account as it has been a mistake as I never wanted the premium account...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid but they downgraded me to free

I paid my monthly sub but they only took my money and I'm still free

• I paid my monthly sub but they only took my money and I'm still free
  • makrauze
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled Premium and still got charged

I got an email confirming that I canceled my free trial a day before it turned a month and when I check my credit card statement I still got charged. My premium is still in effect and I want it canceled for this month. I do not want it anymore!

• I got an email confirming that I canceled my free trial a day before it turned a month and when I check my credit card statement I still got charged. My premium is still in effect and I want it cance...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Student and Regular Premium

I'm not happy. I was charged for the student premium when it said I was in eligible and then I did the regular premium and I was also charged for it as well! This needs to be fixed.

• I'm not happy. I was charged for the student premium when it said I was in eligible and then I did the regular premium and I was also charged for it as well! This needs to be fixed. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student account

Hello, I am an Erasmus student from France and now I am studying for a year in the UK. The problem is that the UK is not on the country list so I can not go farther on the subscription. Thanks

• Hello,  I am an Erasmus student from France and now I am studying for a year in the UK. The problem is that the UK is not on the country list so I can not go farther on the subscription.  ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Giftcard is not working

I tried to activate my giftcard, but it failed several times. After five tries or something like that, it finally worked. I never changed something in the code! Then I clicked to verify my card and I got another error message. But when I looked into ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to activate my giftcard, but it failed several times. After five tries or something like that, it finally worked. I never changed something in the code! Then I clicked to verify my card and I...
  • Tobias368
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hulu help

I just signed up for spotify student and got a free hulu account but i cant play any videos. I can log in, select a show, but cannot get it to play. There is just a circle in the black square where the show is suoopse to be. I called hulu and they sa...

• I just signed up for spotify student and got a free hulu account but i cant play any videos. I can log in, select a show, but cannot get it to play. There is just a circle in the black square where t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Took the money and then downgraded me

So when my premium payment didn’t go through my premium was paused. I went on the website and payed for it and the payment went through. I then went back on the app and the only option there was to downgrade. Because it had not refeshed and I couldn’...

• Visitor
  • So when my premium payment didn’t go through my premium was paused. I went on the website and payed for it and the payment went through. I then went back on the app and the only option there was to d...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Estoy inscribiendo las cuentas de mi Familia a mi Plan Familiar Premium y se queda cargando pero nunca les permite asociarce

• Estoy inscribiendo las cuentas de mi Familia a mi Plan Familiar Premium y se queda cargando pero nunca les permite asociarce
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro doble (verificado, no es retención ni cuenta duplicada)

En Agosto y Septiembre me hicieron doble cargo, ya revisé que no tenga dos cuentas de spotify, no he hecho ningún cambio, solo me empezó a llegar el cargo doble

Spotify.jpg
  • En Agosto y Septiembre me hicieron doble cargo, ya revisé que no tenga dos cuentas de spotify, no he hecho ningún cambio, solo me empezó a llegar el cargo doble  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating billing information

I got a new credit card number. I've updated it three times on your site. You have charged me three times, yet my credit card information is not being updated and I keep getting a notification to update my billing information.

• I got a new credit card number. I've updated it three times on your site. You have charged me three times, yet my credit card information is not being updated and I keep getting a notification to upd...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron spotify premium hace dos semanas y sigue siendo gratis

Ayuda!! Me cobraron mi spotify premium hace 2 semanas y ahora esta mi suscripción gratis, quiero contratar premium en mi cuenta y no puedo porque no acepta mis tarjetas que puedo hacer?

• Ayuda!! Me cobraron mi spotify premium hace 2 semanas y ahora esta mi suscripción gratis, quiero contratar premium en mi cuenta y no puedo porque no acepta mis tarjetas que puedo hacer?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium problem

My premium trial ended on September 20 and I believe it ended it the same day. I got this receipt the same day but my card was still charged??

• My premium trial ended on September 20 and I believe it ended it the same day.  I got this receipt the same day but my card was still charged??
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes