Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

I find it hard now to register for spotify premium. I followed the instructions sent to me via text since they don't allow now to register thru text message. It's a waste of time for me. I did this as well last weekend, hoping that I can register to ...

• I find it hard now to register for spotify premium. I followed the instructions sent to me via text since they don't allow now to register thru text message. It's a waste of time for me. I did this a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problema para pagar spotify premium por 9 pesos

no puedo pagar la promocion de spotify de tres meses por nueve meses con ninguna tarjeta, ya he intentado con tres o cuatro tarjetas diferentes, entre ellas de debito y de credito y no me deja, ya intente cambiando el navegador a modo incognito y de ...

• Casual Listener
  • no puedo pagar la promocion de spotify de tres meses por nueve meses con ninguna tarjeta, ya he intentado con tres o cuatro tarjetas diferentes, entre ellas de debito y de credito y no me deja, ya in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution upgrading error

after i entered my phone number and clicked "Continue" it just displays an error message saying i should contact the supoort team. ive been trying for almost a week and nothing seems to work

• after i entered my phone number and clicked "Continue" it just displays an error message saying i should contact the supoort team. ive been trying for almost a week and nothing seems to work
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't reuse my phone number for subscription

Hello, I'm having problem in terms of using my own cellphone number for subscription, there's an error after pressing the continue button. I tried using random number and it worked, but why my own cellphone number won't work.

• Hello, I'm having problem in terms of using my own cellphone number for subscription, there's an error after pressing the continue button. I tried using random number and it worked, but why my own ce...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont work unless connected to internet

I have been signed up to premium for ages now and I have paid this months payment and I can't access my songs unless I am connected to WiFi or mobile data. How do I fix this?

• I have been signed up to premium for ages now and I have paid this months payment and I can't access my songs unless I am connected to WiFi or mobile data. How do I fix this?
  • fernanda24mor
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request - Mike Myers version of 9 to 5

I really love this song and I want to listen to it on my account but cant because it not here. I payed premium because Spotify has every song I enjoy except this one and I'm seriously thinking of quiting my account and telling others Spotify premium ...

• I really love this song and I want to listen to it on my account but cant because it not here. I payed premium because Spotify has every song I enjoy except this one and I'm seriously thinking of qui...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

The first time I tried to get the discount, the verification couldn't prove that I am a student but the charge was made. I tried again and this time it was successful. But Spotify wants me to pay again. The time between this 2 attempts was of 3 days....

• Casual Listener
  • The first time I tried to get the  discount, the verification couldn't prove that I am a student but the charge was made. I tried again and this time it was successful. But Spotify wants me to p...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I had a special offer to pay €10 a month for spotify and headspace, but I changed it this month for the €1 a month offer for only spotify, but now they charged me the €1 and the €10 and I do want that money back because I cancelled my headspace accou...

• Visitor
  • I had a special offer to pay €10 a month for spotify and headspace, but I changed it this month for the €1 a month offer for only spotify, but now they charged me the €1 and the €10 and I do want tha...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo pagar spotify

Buenas tardes, tengo 4 días intentando pagar mi suscripción premium. Ya intente hacer el pago con 3 tarjetas diferentes y no me lo carga. Me pueden decir que esta pasando?Me podrían ayudar? Gracias

• Buenas tardes, tengo 4 días intentando pagar mi suscripción premium. Ya intente hacer el pago con 3 tarjetas diferentes y no me lo carga. Me pueden decir que esta pasando? Me podrían ayudar?  ...
  • YaniBalbu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice.. In debit and in cellular network

How can i undo this??? My subscription is charged to my card every month but just recently ive been charged to my prepaid cellular network load.. Please help.. Thanks..

• How can i undo this??? My subscription is charged to my card every month but just recently ive been charged to my prepaid cellular network load.. Please help.. Thanks..
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to cancel payment to ex-boyfriend's account

Help! I am currently paying for 2 subscriptions, one that I use, and one that my ex-boyfriend uses (to which I do not have the Log In information).Both are set up for automatic monthly payments from my debit card but I do not want to pay for his acco...

• Help! I am currently paying for 2 subscriptions, one that I use, and one that my ex-boyfriend uses (to which I do not have the Log In information). Both are set up for automatic monthly payments fro...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charges

Will I be constantly charged twice a month since I upgraded to family premium?

• Visitor
  • Will I be constantly charged twice a month since I upgraded to family premium?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dar de baja una cuenta

Buenas tardes.Hace un tiempo contraté Spotify para una peronsa X. Resulta que desde hace un tiempo no me paga (las respectivas mensualidades) y hemos perdido contacto, por ende no le puedo decir que cancele la suscripción. En Ripley, que es la multit...

• Buenas tardes. Hace un tiempo contraté Spotify para una peronsa X. Resulta que desde hace un tiempo no me paga (las respectivas mensualidades) y hemos perdido contacto, por ende no le puedo decir qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family

I signed up for Premium Family and was billed $15.89 for it 5/26. On 6/14 I was still billed $10.59 for an old account!

• I signed up for Premium Family and was billed $15.89 for it 5/26.  On 6/14 I was still billed $10.59 for an old account! 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting charged

So I just checked my bank account, and noticed I have been charged by spotify several times. I have cancelled my subscription when I signed up for a 30 day free trial premium. And yet my bank account was charged on 6/19 TWICE one charge of $35, and o...

• Visitor
  • So I just checked my bank account, and noticed I have been charged by spotify several times. I have cancelled my subscription when I signed up for a 30 day free trial premium. And yet my bank account...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UpDate in Paymanet however R$ 10,00

Hi , im from brazil and i love spotify ... Im premium , and ever month i payied R$ 16,90 However , yesterday i changed my credit card number and update in site, but spotify created R$10,00 from my credit ... I update too in netflix and cabidy and the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , im from brazil and i love spotify ...   Im premium , and ever month i payied R$ 16,90   However , yesterday i changed my credit card number and update in site, but spotify created ...
  • ThalesR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! pls help! i bought a code

bought a code to activate the 6.99 promotion for 3 mounths and it is only worth a mounth

• bought a code to activate the 6.99 promotion for 3 mounths and it is only worth a mounth
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help

why do i have free still when it charged me for premium?? very upset and i would like my money back if they aren't giving me premium!!!

• why do i have free still when it charged me for premium?? very upset and i would like my money back if they aren't giving me premium!!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not update subscription details

I have got two error messages on my account page, Your subscription payment failed, and Your card's about to expire. It looks like everything is okay with my bank account and my card is not about to expire. But when I tried to enter my Account overvi...

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 16.48.30.png
  • I have got two error messages on my account page, Your subscription payment failed, and Your card's about to expire. It looks like everything is okay with my bank account and my c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod