Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 day trial, only got 7? Please help.

I just signed up for the premium 30 day free trial today (09/20) but it's saying that it will expire on the 27th. Just wondering why it only gave me 7 days and if there is anyway to get the 30? I signed up using the app. Idk if that's important or no...

• I just signed up for the premium 30 day free trial today (09/20) but it's saying that it will expire on the 27th. Just wondering why it only gave me 7 days and if there is anyway to get the 30? I sig...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment issue

I recently paid for the family subscription on September 12,2017 but the website and app is saying i never paid. My card activity shows that the money has been taken off and the subscription was paid

• I recently paid for the family subscription on September 12,2017 but the website and app is saying i never paid. My card activity shows that the money has been taken off and the subscription was paid
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone is using my card to pay for spotify

Hello, there is a user who has taken my debit card to pay for their subscription and I'm now getting charged for a service I do not use and have no access to the account that is. Please help.

• Hello, there is a user who has taken my debit card to pay for their subscription and I'm now getting charged for a service I do not use and have no access to the account that is. Please help.
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm about to stop paying for this.

I was a week late on my premium payment. But my BACK ON PREMIUM my out information SAYS PREMIUM. But I can't skip songs. Or go back. Or shuffle more than once. I don't get several premium benifits that I loved. I'm also very frustrated at how hard it...

• I was a week late on my premium payment. But my BACK ON PREMIUM my out information SAYS PREMIUM. But I can't skip songs. Or go back. Or shuffle more than once. I don't get several premium benifits th...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month

Hey.Why do you charged me twice? I do have two spotify acounts but only one premium. What do I do?

• Hey. Why do you charged me twice? I do have two spotify acounts but only one premium. What do I do?
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double payment

I have been charged twice and I would like to be refunded for one of these purchases

• I have been charged twice and I would like to be refunded for one of these purchases 
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged $1.50 instead of the $9.99, premium account on hold

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to why Spotify charged me with $1.50 instead of the $9.99 like usual. I only had about $11 in my account, which should have been enough for my Spotify Premium account, but after they pulled the $1.5...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to why Spotify charged me with $1.50 instead of the $9.99 like usual.    I only had about $11 in my account, which should have been eno...
  • RandomherOh
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline

Says want to play offline try for 30 days and I have an account....can't download for offline play.Can anyone help me with this please?

• Visitor
  • Says want to play offline try for 30 days and I have an account....can't download for offline play.Can anyone help me with this please?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when clicking on settings i get a 503 error

i'm trying to upgrade to family plan and add my wife but this POS settings button doesn't work. I get 503 errors everytime. Spotify has always been glitchy but the fact that I can't upgrade my account is horse**bleep**. fix your software idiots.

• Casual Listener
  • i'm trying to upgrade to family plan and add my wife but this POS settings button doesn't work.  I get 503 errors everytime.  Spotify has always been glitchy but the fact that I can't upgra...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium Discount

I tried getting the student discount since I am now a college student but apparently I can't get approved as a college student for the discount. I ended up getting charged for the student premium when I did not in fact get premium for account. How ca...

• I tried getting the student discount since I am now a college student but apparently I can't get approved as a college student for the discount. I ended up getting charged for the student premium whe...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial

I just made my spotify account and can't seem to find the 7 day free trial on my mobile app. I have tried clicking the premium features such as downloading the song but only the 30 day free trial appears. How can I get the 7 day free trial?

• I just made my spotify account and can't seem to find the 7 day free trial on my mobile app. I have tried clicking the premium features such as downloading the song but only the 30 day free trial app...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day Free Trial

Hi, I accidentally logged out of my account for spotify and was under the 7 day free trial; however, once I logged back in my trial was gone. I've only used it for about 2 days. What happened and how can I fix this?

• Hi,    I accidentally logged out of my account for spotify and was under the 7 day free trial; however, once I logged back in my trial was gone. I've only used it for about 2 days. What h...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card does not work

i bought 30 euro gift card today and it's activated. it says unfortunately, this premium code does not seem to be valid. i have tried to write it with similiar numbers and letters but it still won't work. please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • i bought 30 euro gift card today and it's activated. it says unfortunately, this premium code does not seem to be valid. i have tried to write it with similiar numbers and letters but it still won't ...
  • mangustiz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

I have had a Spotify account for a couple years and I got the student discount but a few months ago I decided to try Apple Music so I cancelled my Spotify premium. Now I would like to switch back to Spotify because I prefer it but when I try it get t...

• I have had a Spotify account for a couple years and I got the student discount but a few months ago I decided to try Apple Music so I cancelled my Spotify premium. Now I would like to switch back to ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I forgot to cancel premium trial and was charged the $10. Just canceled the trial, is there a way for me to be refunded the $10?

• I forgot to cancel premium trial and was charged the $10. Just canceled the trial, is there a way for me to be refunded the $10?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice for the spotify premium

Hello, just want to ask why i was charged twice for the spotify premium for this month. Hopinh for a refund

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, just want to ask why i was charged twice for the spotify premium for this month. Hopinh for a refund
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student Premium and Hulu

Hello! I just subscribed for Spotify Student Premium, which includes the subscription to Hulu and signed up with Hulu with the Limited Commercial Plan. Now, my question is: how do I connect the two? Or, if I use the same email, does it automatically ...

• Hello!   I just subscribed for Spotify Student Premium, which includes the subscription to Hulu and signed up with Hulu with the Limited Commercial Plan. Now, my question is: how do I connect ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't update new credit card details... Bank says CC is fine ?!?!

Hi when I go to update my CC details spotify says there is a problem with the card or payment sysytem, this has been going on 3 days, and bank has assured me that the card is 100% active and working ?!?! Confused.....

• Hi when I go to update my CC details spotify says there is a problem with the card or payment sysytem, this has been going on 3 days, and bank has assured me that the card is 100% active and working ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment not working

Hey guys, so I've had Spotify Premium for a while now and one day it stopped working, so i checked the account and it says that my card is having a "bad day". Lol, and no my card isn't maxed out or anything. I've tried 3 different cards and still not...

• Hey guys, so I've had Spotify Premium for a while now and one day it stopped working, so i checked the account and it says that my card is having a "bad day". Lol, and no my card isn't maxed out or a...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Triple billed for student account.

I was charged triple when I was trying to subscribe. And after when I wanted to check if it applied, app forced me to either pay again or cancel my premium to do anything else on it. So I cancelled it to be able to go to 'Help' section. Now I'm 3 mon...

• I was charged triple when I was trying to subscribe. And after when I wanted to check if it applied, app forced me to either pay again or cancel my premium to do anything else on it. So I cancelled i...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug fix
    fraud
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes