Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium stopped working

Yesterday my premium stopped working and I don't know why. In my family we have family premium and it stopped working for all of us.

• Yesterday my premium stopped working and I don't know why. In my family we have family premium and it stopped working for all of us.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not log in for upgrade

Dear sirs, I cannot log in to get my upgradeand I can not log in to my account, too, yours, Frank Erasmus.

•  Dear sirs,   I cannot log in to get my upgrade and I can not log in to my account, too,   yours,   Frank Erasmus.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I get the 0,99e offer to work?

I have been trying to purchase 0.99e / three months -offer from Spotify now for two weeks, but each time I place my credit card number to the order and try to do the purchace, it fails. I've tried this several (+10) times now on several different day...

• I have been trying to purchase 0.99e / three months -offer from Spotify now for two weeks, but each time I place my credit card number to the order and try to do the purchace, it fails. I've tried th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App showing free subscription

I have just changed my iPhone6 to a iPhone7+. Everything has changed over just fine except my Spotify, It says on the app that I'm a free subscription but online I am a premium subscriber (as I should be) I've logged out and back in, I've deleted the...

• I have just changed my iPhone6 to a iPhone7+. Everything has changed over just fine except my Spotify, It says on the app that I'm a free subscription but online I am a premium subscriber (as I shoul...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Facebook has been hacked and is linked with Spotify so I cant unsub. Please Help

As the title says my Facebook has been hacked and I am unsure how to unsub from Spotify because I no longer have acces to my Facebook account. I have tried to regain my Facebook but it doesnt work mainly because I am unable to log into the email link...

• As the title says my Facebook has been hacked and I am unsure how to unsub from Spotify because I no longer have acces to my Facebook account. I have tried to regain my Facebook but it doesnt work ma...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Paid for premium, got on the website, but still have the free version on my app.

I need to change the payment method for my premium service, but when I go into the website it only shows that I have the free service. I've verified that the email address is the same as the one I use to log into the app. The app shows that I have pr...

• I need to change the payment method for my premium service, but when I go into the website it only shows that I have the free service.  I've verified that the email address is the same as the on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with premium

I make a payment and i used premium for 1 week and then it back to spotify free. What can i do?Realice pago por premium y lo use solo por una semana, luego volvio a spotify free. Adjunto el comprobante de pago. Espero se pueda solucionar mi problema....

• I make a payment and i used premium for 1 week and then it back to spotify free. What can i do? Realice pago por premium y lo use solo por una semana, luego volvio a spotify free. Adjunto el comprob...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium 99p

I recently purchased the premium 99p for for 3 months however I've just checked my bank statement and they've charged me the full £9.99 which I wasn't expecting. Why did this happen and is there any way I can get my money back?

• I recently purchased the premium 99p for for 3 months however I've just checked my bank statement and they've charged me the full £9.99 which I wasn't expecting. Why did this happen and is there any ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I pay premium for a different account than mine?

Today my brother asked me if I would buy a premium for him. I agreed. When i finished the payment, the page said that he arleady used premium on his account before, what is not true. Is that because i used premium on my account? Can he get this offer...

• Today my brother asked me if I would buy a premium for him. I agreed. When i finished the payment, the page said that he arleady used premium on his account before, what is not true. Is that because ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Subscription] Decreasing subscription price for long term subscribers

Why can't avail to subscribe to premium user payable to globe telecom mobile?? Please take an action for this ASAP!

• Why can't avail to subscribe to premium user payable to globe telecom mobile?? Please take an action for this ASAP!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 0.99 CAD for three months

I saw the deal for three months of Spotify premium for a dollar and for some reason it doesn't allow me to chose this option in my account. What to do? This is in addition to Spotify not recognizing my University as a University so I'm waiting for th...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw the deal for three months of Spotify premium for a dollar and for some reason it doesn't allow me to chose this option in my account. What to do? This is in addition to Spotify not recognizing ...
  • vicvicguery
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked or bug?

I've just opened my spotify on mac and realised that some guy named Salar is playing something on his iphone through my account. Got quite spooked so I forced log out on all devices. The thing is that he was actually playing a playlist made by an acc...

• I've just opened my spotify on mac and realised that some guy named Salar is playing something on his iphone through my account. Got quite spooked so I forced log out on all devices. The th...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Beiträge

Habe all meine offenen Posten bezahlt. Mein Account ist immer noch pausiert, warum? Wird das nicht automatisch auf Premium wieder umgewandelt ?

• Habe all meine offenen Posten bezahlt. Mein Account ist immer noch pausiert, warum? Wird das nicht automatisch auf Premium wieder umgewandelt ?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching from Student to Family Plan

Hi, I've recently switched from a student plan to a family plan. Will my old student plan automatically be cancelled? If not, how do I cancel it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've recently switched from a student plan to a family plan. Will my old student plan automatically be cancelled? If not, how do I cancel it? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution P129.00 PREMIUM

Hi, i just want to clarify. If i already availed the free premium from my account am i automatically unable to avail the premium for P129.00? Thanks!

• Hi, i just want to clarify. If i already availed the free premium from my account am i automatically unable to avail the premium for P129.00? Thanks! 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

9.99 instead of 0.99

I signed up for Premium thinking I would pay 0.99 for 3 months but instead, it seems I'm paying 9.99$ per month... why is this ? See here :https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/ Please clarify quickly as this will affect whether I stay signed up or not. Than...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Premium thinking I would pay 0.99 for 3 months but instead, it seems I'm paying 9.99$ per month... why is this ? See here : https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/   Please clarify q...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesnt work

My spotify premium doesn't work. I already uninstall the app but still i can't download any songs. It looks like it doesnt recognize my premium.

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify premium doesn't work. I already uninstall the app but still i can't download any songs. It looks like it doesnt recognize my premium.
  • Lovatic4life125
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminación de mis datos y posterior cargo doble por medios diferentes paypal y tarjeta de crédito

Tenía un plan familiar que se pagaba con cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito, lo primero que sucedió es que el 14 de Junio mi perfil pasó a ser libre y los datos de pago de mi cuenta se habían eliminado, el mes pagado no había acabado. Para resolverlo simp...

• Tenía un plan familiar que se pagaba con cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito, lo primero que sucedió es que el 14 de Junio mi perfil pasó a ser libre y los datos de pago de mi cuenta se habían eliminado, e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly renewed yesterday, canceled today, refund request

My monthly subscription just renewed and I want a refund since I canceled the subscription the same time as renewall. Can I get a refund from the last charge for the next 30 days.

• My monthly subscription just renewed and I want a refund since I canceled the subscription the same time as renewall.  Can I get a refund from the last charge for the next 30 days.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Spotify Premium with PayPal

I'm trying to get the 3 months premium that's 0,99€ and when I go on paypal to pay it does go through everything but I don't get any final ok and it send me back to the paypal page to pay again as if I didn't do anything, when it's supposed to give m...

• I'm trying to get the 3 months premium that's 0,99€ and when I go on paypal to pay it does go through everything but I don't get any final ok and it send me back to the paypal page to pay again ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes