Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I want to get premium but the message is that my student details are being used by another account. I have no knowledge of this and don't know how to resolve. Can you help please.

•   I want to get premium but the message is that my student details are being used by another account. I have no knowledge of this and don't know how to resolve. Can you help please.
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with payment

i tried with 3 different card and all of them failed and also i tried with mobile provider base it says i've reach my limit. and i can't change my country.

• i tried with 3 different card and all of them failed and also i tried with mobile provider base it says i've reach my limit. and i can't change my country.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting charged for two accounts

I've had a premium account for awhile at the $13 price, and my payment didn't go through last month so my premium got cancelled. I ended up making a new account with the student pricing. I just received an email telling me I got charged $13 for my fi...

• I've had a premium account for awhile at the $13 price, and my payment didn't go through last month so my premium got cancelled. I ended up making a new account with the student pricing. I just recei...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment twice

I was going to subscribe to the student discount, but I didn't upload the documents they ask. Even so, there's a payment made twice for that service and I don't even have it. What can I do?

• I was going to subscribe to the student discount, but I didn't upload the documents they ask. Even so, there's a payment made twice for that service and I don't even have it. What can I do?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged twice?

My bank acount has shown 2 pending transactions from spotify, one is the student discout price ( which I tried to do originally, but I kept getting the "we cannot confirm your enrollment" message) and the normal monthly subscription price. How do i g...

• My bank acount has shown 2 pending transactions from spotify, one is the student discout price ( which I tried to do originally, but I kept getting the "we cannot confirm your enrollment" message) an...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu/Spotify Deal

I received an email about how premium subscribers of Spotify can get Hulu for free. I already have a Hulu account, so would it be possible just to merge the two? Or would I just have to cancel my current Hulu and make a new one through the link in th...

• I received an email about how premium subscribers of Spotify can get Hulu for free. I already have a Hulu account, so would it be possible just to merge the two? Or would I just have to cancel my cur...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged $35.00 from Spotify

I have attatched an Image of the charge that was applied to me. Right after Spotify charged me the $4.99 for my student subscription, I was charged an extra $35.00 as a withdrawal fee / courtesy pay fee. What is this??? I don't have the money for thi...

• I have attatched an Image of the charge that was applied to me. Right after Spotify charged me the $4.99 for my student subscription, I was charged an extra $35.00 as a withdrawal fee / courtesy pay ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I get premium during the free trial

I get premium during the free trial and when it ended I could not continue to enjoy the premium service, please help me!!

• I get premium during the free trial and when it ended I could not continue to enjoy the premium service, please help me!!
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for Premuim- No Confirmation Email

I signed up for premium + student Hulu promotion last night and have STILL not received my comfirmation email or any further information. I've been checking both my student email and my Gmail that is linked with Spotify's services. Any advice?

• I signed up for premium + student Hulu promotion last night and have STILL not received my comfirmation email or any further information. I've been checking both my student email and my Gmail that is...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account got deleted

My account got deleted when I recoverd the monthly payment. I did this because I needed the money but I didnt know it would cancel my whole account. Can someone help me get my account back? Kind regards

• My account got deleted when I recoverd the monthly payment. I did this because I needed the money but I didnt know it would cancel my whole account. Can someone help me get my account back? Kind reg...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium payments

Hello SpotifyI am a student at Central New Mexico Community College. I've had Spotify for a while now and I used to pay regular premium. I recently couldn't afford the 9.99$ a month so I stopped the premium and used the free subscription. I seen that...

• Hello Spotify I am a student at Central New Mexico Community College. I've had Spotify for a while now and I used to pay regular premium. I recently couldn't afford the 9.99$ a month so I stopped th...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello...i did a subscription by a mistake,help pl!

Hi..by a mistake i did a subscription without knowing what am i doing...and i am not even using rhe account...can someone please help me.

• Hi..by a mistake i did a subscription without knowing what am i doing...and i am not even using rhe account...can someone please help me.  
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged again?

I tried to get the subcription for students again and an error occured? This happened the third time. Can anyone help? Is Spotify that crappy?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get the subcription for students again and an error occured? This happened the third time. Can anyone help? Is Spotify that crappy?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't delete my old spotify account

I can't delete my old Spotify account, because I deleted my Facebook profile. So now I'm stuck with paying money for something that I cannot use and cannot delete. Anyone with a similar problem? I subscribes for a new Spotify account (this one) to wr...

• Visitor
  • I can't delete my old Spotify account, because I deleted my Facebook profile. So now I'm stuck with paying money for something that I cannot use and cannot delete. Anyone with a similar problem? I su...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution i pay but spotify stopped being premium

i pay but spotify stopped being premiumhow come you dont offer any contact options at all? why do i need to keep looking and trying to find where to contact the support for half an hour ?

• Music Fan
  •   i pay but spotify stopped being premium how come you dont offer any contact options at all? why do i need to keep looking and trying to find where to contact the support for half an hour ?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error

I have 2 payments of $11.99 coming out of my bank account each month but I don't use Spotify Premium, I just use the free version. How do I stop this and get the money back that has been taken?

• I have 2 payments of $11.99 coming out of my bank account each month but I don't use Spotify Premium, I just use the free version. How do I stop this and get the money back that has been taken?
  • Garria
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel my subscription

I can't log in. System said that I live abroad more than 14 days. Yes, I am! Now I live in Belarus. Please cancel my subscription because I can't choose that I am living in Belarus.

• I can't log in. System said that I live abroad more than 14 days. Yes, I am! Now I live in Belarus. Please cancel my subscription because I can't choose that I am living in Belarus.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill payment of metrobank

I paid 129 pesos for 1month premiun in metro bank baguio in prtavaga through deposit slip. I waited my premium, however my premiun was not adaptied. I explained to bank teller about this situation. Thay said, you send this number to spotify 0105 416 ...

• I paid 129 pesos for 1month premiun in metro bank baguio in prtavaga through deposit slip. I waited my premium, however my premiun was not adaptied. I explained to bank teller about this situation. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Partner unable to register

I followed the link tthat was given in a previous question---https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/But when I use my last name and my partner numbers I get an error prompting me to try again later. What do I do?

• I followed the link tthat was given in a previous question--- https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/ But when I use my last name and my partner numbers I get an error prom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student

Uygulamadan öğrenci hesabı oluşturma kısmında dosya seç butonu çalışmadı kapamak zorunda kaldım ve ödeme çekildi.Ödeme çekilmedi demesine rağmen.Web tarayıcısından öğrenci üyeliğini tamamladım ve yine çekildi. İlk çekilen tutarın iadesini talep ediyo...

• Uygulamadan öğrenci hesabı oluşturma kısmında dosya seç butonu çalışmadı kapamak zorunda kaldım ve ödeme çekildi.Ödeme çekilmedi demesine rağmen.Web tarayıcısından öğrenci üyeliğini tamamladım ve yin...
  • Aichel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes