Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Family account paid but I get a free account

I paid for my family account but I get a free account since today. What's wrong?

• I paid for my family account but I get a free account since today. What's wrong?
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged three time in one month

I have been charged three payments of €9.00 in one month. I tried to cancel the direct debit as I no longer need to use the service. Can you advise how this has happened and please cancel.

• I have been charged three payments of  €9.00 in one month.  I tried to cancel the direct debit as I no longer need to use the service.  Can you advise how this has happened and pl...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel a premium account

Hello I was charged £9.99 after a free account subscription. I had taken a free account for £1 for a month for premium and do not want to switch to a premium account. The premium account was charged automatically without a notice and I don't want to ...

• Hello  I was charged £9.99 after a free account subscription. I had taken a free account for £1 for a month for premium and do not want to switch to a premium account. The premium account was c...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount confusion

I already have a premium membership, but I want to change it to a the student discount but it's telling me I need to pay $5 when I have already paid my $10 regular subscription this month. What do I do?Also do I have to sign it up through my school e...

• I already have a premium membership, but I want to change it to a the student discount but it's telling me I need to pay $5 when I have already paid my $10 regular subscription this month. What do I ...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have spotify in my phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a month!!!

• I have spotify in my phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a month!!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Store/Shop could be a member of Spotify "?Please offer us the price...

Can anyone reply me "Store/Shop can be a member of Spotify "?If possible,please offer us the price/per month. Thank you.

• Can anyone reply me "Store/Shop can be a member of Spotify "?If possible,please offer us the price/per month.   Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International account

Hi Spotify, I have been using the app for quite a while now and I love it except for the fact that I need to change my country everytime I travel. As a person who is traveling every 3 or 4 months, it is super frustraiting that I can't keep only one p...

• Hi Spotify,    I have been using the app for quite a while now and I love it except for the fact that I need to change my country everytime I travel. As a person who is traveling every 3 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change premium subscription to a family plan

Hello guys today I renew my subscription but I made a mistake by upgrading my account to a single premium but what I wanted was a family premium account.. can women help me telling me if it's possible to change that without need to wait the hole mont...

• Hello guys  today I renew my subscription but I made a mistake by upgrading my account to a single premium but what I wanted was a family premium account.. can women help me telling me if it's ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Zip Code not the same with Facebook

My mom is gonna move to spotify family however she can't invite me since we don't have the same zip code. She created her spotify with her own email however I linked mine to my facebook account. The problem is that I have the correct zip code on my f...

• My mom is gonna move to spotify family however she can't invite me since we don't have the same zip code.   She created her spotify with her own email however I linked mine to my facebook acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family subscription

HiI invited my family to join for a Premium Family Subscription and one of them is out of the subscription, it says it can't confirm the address, I need help so my sibling can use the premium again.

• Hi I invited my family to join for a Premium Family Subscription and one of them is out of the subscription, it says it can't confirm the address, I need help so my sibling can use the premium again.
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving from UK to USA and becoming a student

I am currently on the UK spotfy premium service. I have just moved to the USA and am now a student again. I have changed my country via "subscription" using the normal steps. I have then gone to https://www.spotify.com/us/student/unidays/ to try and ...

• Visitor
  • I am currently on the UK spotfy premium service. I have just moved to the USA and am now a student again.   I have changed my country via "subscription" using the normal steps.   I have...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update payment failure - still thinks I'm trying to use student discount

I am trying to update my payment method because I got a new credit card (old one was closed). I have had Premium (with no student discount) since June since I graduated; but, every time I try to update my payment it still thinks I'm trying to use the...

• I am trying to update my payment method because I got a new credit card (old one was closed). I have had Premium (with no student discount) since June since I graduated; but, every time I try to upda...
  • boakyeangela1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Account Charged with no premium given

I've purchased Spotify with student discount. My card got charged 4.99$(got bank receipt), but I didn't get my premium. Neither payed one(because I ALREADY got charged, without a free trial), nor free month.

• I've purchased Spotify with student discount. My card got charged 4.99$(got bank receipt), but I didn't get my premium. Neither payed one(because I ALREADY got charged, without a free trial), nor fre...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CARGO DUPLICADO

LA RAZON DE ESTE MENSAJE ES PARA NOTIFICARLES QUE SE ME ESTA CARGANDO 2 VECES LA SUSCRIPCION DE PREMIUM, PERO EN LA CUENTA NO SE MUESTRA EL DETALLE DEL SEGUNDO CARGO, LO CUAL QUISIERA SABER PORQUE SE ME DUPLICO A MI TARJETA ESE CARGO.

• Casual Listener
  • LA RAZON DE ESTE MENSAJE ES PARA NOTIFICARLES QUE SE ME ESTA CARGANDO 2  VECES LA SUSCRIPCION DE PREMIUM, PERO EN LA CUENTA NO SE MUESTRA EL DETALLE DEL SEGUNDO CARGO, LO CUAL QUISIERA SABER POR...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times?

I tried to upgrade my account to a spotify student premium account, I put my credit card info in but it would not recognize that I was a student as I was using an account linked to my facebook account. So, I made a new account using my university ema...

• I tried to upgrade my account to a spotify student premium account, I put my credit card info in but it would not recognize that I was a student as I was using an account linked to my facebook accoun...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount malfunction

I recently noticed that although i switched my plan from regular premium to student, for the past couple months at least, I have been playing the regular member fee, when I went to change it it couldnt verify me as a student (I am currently a college...

• I recently noticed that although i switched my plan from regular premium to student, for the past couple months at least, I have been playing the regular member fee, when I went to change it it could...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con el pago

Hola. Tengo una tarjeta de débito vinculada, pero me salía la notificación de que hubo problemas al realizar mi pago, entonces accedí a comprar una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify por $100. (Compré 3 e ingresé las 3), pero ahora cuando fui al banco vi q...

• Hola.   Tengo una tarjeta de débito vinculada, pero me salía la notificación de que hubo problemas al realizar mi pago, entonces accedí a comprar una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify por $100. (Co...
  • AnthonyRobert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium NUR mit PaySafe bezahlen?

Habe keine Kreditkarte oder paypal, ich will den code noch nicht eingeben da ich angst habe das ich mein konto oder so angeben muss und dabei alles umsonst gemacht habe.

• Habe keine Kreditkarte oder paypal, ich will den code noch nicht eingeben da ich angst habe das ich mein konto oder so angeben muss und dabei alles umsonst gemacht habe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Hulu Subscription

I am a little confused, and the wording is very difficult to understand. If I link my hulu account to my spotify premium, am I charged $4.99/month for both, or am I charged $4.99 for hulu and $4.99 for spotify every month?

• I am a little confused, and the wording is very difficult to understand.  If I link my hulu account to my spotify premium, am I charged $4.99/month for both, or am I charged $4.99 for hulu and $...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chance premium account to familiar plan

I want to cancel my credit card for my premiunm account because I want to be in a familiar plan. Please help me with tris changes on my account

• I want to cancel my credit card for my premiunm account because I want to be in a familiar plan. Please help me with tris changes on my account  
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes