Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Account Zip Code not the same with Facebook

My mom is gonna move to spotify family however she can't invite me since we don't have the same zip code. She created her spotify with her own email however I linked mine to my facebook account. The problem is that I have the correct zip code on my f...

• My mom is gonna move to spotify family however she can't invite me since we don't have the same zip code.   She created her spotify with her own email however I linked mine to my facebook acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family subscription

HiI invited my family to join for a Premium Family Subscription and one of them is out of the subscription, it says it can't confirm the address, I need help so my sibling can use the premium again.

• Hi I invited my family to join for a Premium Family Subscription and one of them is out of the subscription, it says it can't confirm the address, I need help so my sibling can use the premium again.
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving from UK to USA and becoming a student

I am currently on the UK spotfy premium service. I have just moved to the USA and am now a student again. I have changed my country via "subscription" using the normal steps. I have then gone to https://www.spotify.com/us/student/unidays/ to try and ...

• Visitor
  • I am currently on the UK spotfy premium service. I have just moved to the USA and am now a student again.   I have changed my country via "subscription" using the normal steps.   I have...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update payment failure - still thinks I'm trying to use student discount

I am trying to update my payment method because I got a new credit card (old one was closed). I have had Premium (with no student discount) since June since I graduated; but, every time I try to update my payment it still thinks I'm trying to use the...

• I am trying to update my payment method because I got a new credit card (old one was closed). I have had Premium (with no student discount) since June since I graduated; but, every time I try to upda...
  • boakyeangela1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Account Charged with no premium given

I've purchased Spotify with student discount. My card got charged 4.99$(got bank receipt), but I didn't get my premium. Neither payed one(because I ALREADY got charged, without a free trial), nor free month.

• I've purchased Spotify with student discount. My card got charged 4.99$(got bank receipt), but I didn't get my premium. Neither payed one(because I ALREADY got charged, without a free trial), nor fre...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CARGO DUPLICADO

LA RAZON DE ESTE MENSAJE ES PARA NOTIFICARLES QUE SE ME ESTA CARGANDO 2 VECES LA SUSCRIPCION DE PREMIUM, PERO EN LA CUENTA NO SE MUESTRA EL DETALLE DEL SEGUNDO CARGO, LO CUAL QUISIERA SABER PORQUE SE ME DUPLICO A MI TARJETA ESE CARGO.

• Casual Listener
  • LA RAZON DE ESTE MENSAJE ES PARA NOTIFICARLES QUE SE ME ESTA CARGANDO 2  VECES LA SUSCRIPCION DE PREMIUM, PERO EN LA CUENTA NO SE MUESTRA EL DETALLE DEL SEGUNDO CARGO, LO CUAL QUISIERA SABER POR...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times?

I tried to upgrade my account to a spotify student premium account, I put my credit card info in but it would not recognize that I was a student as I was using an account linked to my facebook account. So, I made a new account using my university ema...

• I tried to upgrade my account to a spotify student premium account, I put my credit card info in but it would not recognize that I was a student as I was using an account linked to my facebook accoun...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount malfunction

I recently noticed that although i switched my plan from regular premium to student, for the past couple months at least, I have been playing the regular member fee, when I went to change it it couldnt verify me as a student (I am currently a college...

• I recently noticed that although i switched my plan from regular premium to student, for the past couple months at least, I have been playing the regular member fee, when I went to change it it could...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con el pago

Hola. Tengo una tarjeta de débito vinculada, pero me salía la notificación de que hubo problemas al realizar mi pago, entonces accedí a comprar una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify por $100. (Compré 3 e ingresé las 3), pero ahora cuando fui al banco vi q...

• Hola.   Tengo una tarjeta de débito vinculada, pero me salía la notificación de que hubo problemas al realizar mi pago, entonces accedí a comprar una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify por $100. (Co...
  • AnthonyRobert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium NUR mit PaySafe bezahlen?

Habe keine Kreditkarte oder paypal, ich will den code noch nicht eingeben da ich angst habe das ich mein konto oder so angeben muss und dabei alles umsonst gemacht habe.

• Habe keine Kreditkarte oder paypal, ich will den code noch nicht eingeben da ich angst habe das ich mein konto oder so angeben muss und dabei alles umsonst gemacht habe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Hulu Subscription

I am a little confused, and the wording is very difficult to understand. If I link my hulu account to my spotify premium, am I charged $4.99/month for both, or am I charged $4.99 for hulu and $4.99 for spotify every month?

• I am a little confused, and the wording is very difficult to understand.  If I link my hulu account to my spotify premium, am I charged $4.99/month for both, or am I charged $4.99 for hulu and $...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chance premium account to familiar plan

I want to cancel my credit card for my premiunm account because I want to be in a familiar plan. Please help me with tris changes on my account

• I want to cancel my credit card for my premiunm account because I want to be in a familiar plan. Please help me with tris changes on my account  
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Spotify took £9:99 from my bank but I was only on free 30 days but it says that it ended 10/7/17 but yet it still took it from my account and now when I try to cancel it from my online account it doesn't come up with anything for me to click on ???

• Spotify took £9:99 from my bank  but I was only on free 30 days but it says that it ended 10/7/17 but yet it still took it from my account and now when I try to cancel it from my online account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me mudé de pais, y Spotify ya no toma mis tarjetas de crédito de argentina

Hola! Me mudé de pais, vivía en Argentina y ahora vivo en Portugal. Yo aún sigo teniendo mis tarjetas y bancos registrados en Argentina. Ya que por varios meses no voy a tener eso en Portugal. Quiero hacer ver el pago de Spotify para tener todo Free ...

• Hola! Me mudé de pais, vivía en Argentina y ahora vivo en Portugal.  Yo aún sigo teniendo mis tarjetas y bancos registrados en Argentina. Ya que por varios meses no voy a tener eso en Portugal....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Month Subscription Confusion

I am 14 and subscribed to the 3 months of premium for £0.99 on 05/07/17, and was ready to cancel it the day before the three months was up on 04/09/17. However, when I came to do so, my account said that I had until 10/09/17 to cancel my premium befo...

• I am 14 and subscribed to the 3 months of premium for £0.99 on 05/07/17, and was ready to cancel it the day before the three months was up on 04/09/17. However, when I came to do so, my account said ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account, but still have music caps.

I pay the very ridiculous large fee of 15 dollars a month for Spotify Premium. Yet, today when trying to add more music to my library I was told I had reached an arbitary cap. I assume this is a mistake, since it'd be idiotic for someone with a premi...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay the very ridiculous large fee of 15 dollars a month for Spotify Premium. Yet, today when trying to add more music to my library I was told I had reached an arbitary cap. I assume this is a mist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account deleted but I paid premium

When I try to start the 3 months premium at 3,99£ something gone wrong, and I deleted that account.But yesterday after 3 months I received on my bank account connected to that spotify account 9,99£ to pay.

• When I try to start the 3 months premium at 3,99£ something gone wrong, and I deleted that account. But yesterday after 3 months I received on my bank account connected to that spotify account 9,99£...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My bank confirmed that spotify took two payments out of my account last month

My bank confirmed that spotify took two payments out of my account last mont. I also haven't recieved this months premium even though they have taken payments

• My bank confirmed that spotify took two payments out of my account last mont. I also haven't recieved this months premium even though they have taken payments  
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change credicard

Hi, I have got 2 mails from Spotify regarding my creditcard. Have tried to go to page via link but it is not working. When i go from my Spotify account there apears a message that Spotify has problem with this page and i should try later. Have tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have got 2 mails from Spotify regarding my creditcard. Have tried to go to page via link but it is not working. When i go from my Spotify account there apears a message that Spotify has problem...
  • Peppe64
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription using Globe

Hi, I want to used my Globe prepaid sim to subscribed to a premium but it won't allow me. I also look for payment method but Globe is not included. I tried your website and the Globe website to subscribed but no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I want to used my Globe prepaid sim to subscribed to a premium but it won't allow me. I also look for payment method but Globe is not included. I tried your website and the Globe website...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes