Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Ordered premium subscription to wrong account

I bought a subscription for premiuim but i order it for the wrong account. Can i switch it over to the correct account? Ive tried email but it only told me to look at other poeples problems and questiosn for support... Neeed to speak with a person to...

• I bought a subscription for premiuim but i order it for the wrong account. Can i switch it over to the correct account? Ive tried email but it only told me to look at other poeples problems and quest...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to cancel spotify premium

I used to pay for my son's premium account but I never knew his username or password. Is it possible for me to cancel my number??

• I used to pay for my son's premium account but I never knew his username or password.   Is it possible for me to cancel my number??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium student

i was accepted to student permium however my acount still says thati am paying 9.99

• i was accepted to student permium however my acount still says thati am paying 9.99 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment want refunded

I had gotten paid on the card that I changed it to and you all took out the payment as soon as I had money in it. I didn't have the money to pay for it. That's why I haven't paid for it yet. I just started a new job and you took money out that I didn...

• I had gotten paid on the card that I changed it to and you all took out the payment as soon as I had money in it. I didn't have the money to pay for it. That's why I haven't paid for it yet. I just s...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account charges

I had a Spotify account and I cancelled it and I've been charged for 3 months

• Visitor
  • I had a Spotify account and I cancelled it and I've been charged for 3 months
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double charged

I tried to get the student discount, but because I don't start school until January I was not able to get it. However, they charged me 4.99$ for the student discount (which they said they wouldn't charge me until I uploaded the documents, which I did...

• I tried to get the student discount, but because I don't start school until January I was not able to get it. However, they charged me 4.99$ for the student discount (which they said they wouldn't ch...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please ! Gift card

Hey guys, I have been trying to buy a 6-months- gift card for 2 hour sand more and it alwasy says that it seems to be a problem in your card provider and so on so I couldn't pay for that ! Is the a problem on the system or what ?! I tried all my card...

• Hey guys,  I have been trying to buy a 6-months- gift card for 2 hour sand more and it alwasy says that it seems to be a problem in your card provider and so on so I couldn't pay for that !&nbs...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account now I can't login to spotify to cancel my subscription.

I recently deleted my facebook account permanently, but my spotify account was made through my facebook account. So now I can no longer log in to spotify to delete the payments. I can't even log in to spotify to listen to music. I'm paying for someth...

• I recently deleted my facebook account permanently, but my spotify account was made through my facebook account. So now I can no longer log in to spotify to delete the payments. I can't even log in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Card Troubles

Hi, I have been using this card to pay for Spotify student premium for at least a year now and when I try to activate the new hulu deal, it's not letting me, what it's saying is that my bank/ provider is having a bad day. My bank site is working fine...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using this card to pay for Spotify student premium for at least a year now and when I try to activate the new hulu deal, it's not letting me, what it's saying is that my bank/ provide...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed from Family Plan

Spotify removed me from my father's family subscription and every time I try to accept an invite to get back in, they say it is not possible to confirm that we live together. I do live with him and I had this plan for a few years, never had this prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify removed me from my father's family subscription and every time I try to accept an invite to get back in, they say it is not possible to confirm that we live together. I do live with...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjetas regalo

Cuando programas que una tarjeta regalo llegue un día, sobre que hora debería llegar?

• Cuando programas que una tarjeta regalo llegue un día, sobre que hora debería llegar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. I have premium Spotify.

I have Premium Spotify, but since yesterday the have been huge a problem. I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. Why? I'm very disappointed. I have been deceived, because I can no longer listen to the songs, which I could list...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium Spotify, but since yesterday the have been huge a problem. I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. Why?    I'm very disappointed. I have been deceive...
  • maarithursk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am a student but I can't get the discount?

I am a college student and I went from the $10 a month to get your 50% off for college students, however, it didn't get approved. I can prove I am a student so i don't understand why I am not eligable for the discount?

• I am a college student and I went from the $10 a month to get your 50% off for college students, however, it didn't get approved. I can prove I am a student so i don't understand why I am not eligabl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium will work on my computer but not my phone

I have activated a premium account on the computer, it works there but when i try to play music on the same account on my phone ads still come up and it says to upgrade to premium to skip the ads. When i look at my account information it says premium...

• I have activated a premium account on the computer, it works there but when i try to play music on the same account on my phone ads still come up and it says to upgrade to premium to skip the ads. Wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renew student discount

I was checking my payments for my student discount subscription, and I noticed last week I was charged 9.99 rather than 4.99. I renewed my student subscription, so will the charge of $9.99 be dropped? I don't want to pay the 9.99 when I was expecting...

• I was checking my payments for my student discount subscription, and I noticed last week I was charged 9.99 rather than 4.99. I renewed my student subscription, so will the charge of $9.99 be dropped...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

I just made a Premium account and i paid for that. But I can 't see it and i can 't skip numbers. What's wrong?

• I just made a Premium account and i paid for that. But I can 't see it and i can 't skip numbers. What's wrong?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium

I go to colubia college chicago and this thing won't let me sign up, although i used my student email. the semester has already started and i need thi for one of my classes. please help

• I go to colubia college chicago and this thing won't let me sign up, although i used my student email. the semester has already started and i need thi for one of my classes. please help  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought false Gift card

I accidentally bought a German spotify card and can not redeem it now in Austria

• I accidentally bought a German spotify card and can not redeem it now in Austria
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Mobile vs. Premium Desktop

Hi community, I started a free spotify trial on my desktop and i was informed that it would auto-renew 30 days from now. However, after continuing my trial on my phone, it told me the trial was for 7 days. How come there's a different time gap when y...

• Visitor
  • Hi community, I started a free spotify trial on my desktop and i was informed that it would auto-renew 30 days from now. However, after continuing my trial on my phone, it told me the trial was for 7...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hello! I am being charged twice per month for 3 consecutive months already. Is there any way I can refund these additional charges? I already deactivated my credit card and has used other payment method in my account starting this month. Appreciate y...

• Hello! I am being charged twice per month for 3 consecutive months already. Is there any way I can refund these additional charges? I already deactivated my credit card and has used other payment met...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes