Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

ININAL STUDENT DISCOUNT

yesterday i tried to get student discount and i wrote my ininal cart to get money from there and my bank approved it but next page that spotify showed me is about collage student but i am high school student so i closed the page but i opened my inina...

• yesterday i tried to get student discount and i wrote my ininal cart to get money from there and my bank approved it but next page that spotify showed me is about collage student but i am high school...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly subscription

I terminated my monthly subscription before the next payment was due. I now want to return. If I re activate my subscription will my next payment be next month.

• Casual Listener
  • I terminated my monthly subscription before the next payment was due. I now want to return. If I re activate my subscription will my next payment be next month.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student dicount

Hi!Can you help me, I tried to get the student discount on Spotify Premium but then I noticed that my school is not valid for the discount and I could not have it. However, my account was still charged with the first month's payment? How is this poss...

• Hi! Can you help me, I tried to get the student discount on Spotify Premium but then I noticed that my school is not valid for the discount and I could not have it. However, my account was still cha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scammed?

I just went to get months off my clicking student. I gave them my card information and it says I'm not accepted so I went back and it's all fine. Little did I know they charged me $4.99 even though I didn't process??? I want my money back!!!

• I just went to get months off my clicking student. I gave them my card information and it says I'm not accepted so I went back and it's all fine. Little did I know they charged me $4.99 even though I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

Why was my paymaya credit card charged two 65 pesos(first when the page was reloaded and second is proceeding to verification) while I am still not eligible(still waiting for confirmation) for student discount?

• Why was my paymaya credit card charged two 65 pesos(first when the page was reloaded and second is proceeding to verification) while I am still not eligible(still waiting for confirmation) for studen...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled membership

I cancel my membership because i just found out they charge me and i put dont renew.Im i still going to get the money back?

• I cancel my membership because i just found out they charge me and i put dont renew. Im i still going to get the money back?   
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled membership

Hello I cancelled my membership and still got charged, how can I fix this???

• Hello I cancelled my membership and still got charged, how can I fix this???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How Do I Move from 1 Family plan to Another?

I've had a plan for years at my job under a family account there. I'm no longer at that job.. My wife just started a family account.. how can I migrate my current premium family account from my work's family account to my wife's?

• I've had a plan for years at my job under a family account there. I'm no longer at that job.. My wife just started a family account.. how can I migrate my current premium family account from my work'...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

I´ve started living with a friend of college a couple of weeks ago, so we started Premium for Family, he invited me, but when I try to accept it, Spotify says that I can't join the family group because I've already joined two other groups in less tha...

• I´ve started living with a friend of college a couple of weeks ago, so we started Premium for Family, he invited me, but when I try to accept it, Spotify says that I can't join the family group becau...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo pasar canciones y tengo premium

He cambiado a premium y no puedo pasar ni retroceder canciones, me dice que debo tener cuenta premium, pero igual puedo escoger la canción que quiero y no tengo comerciales. Me gustaría saber cual es el problema

• Casual Listener
  • He cambiado a premium y no puedo pasar ni retroceder canciones, me dice que debo tener cuenta premium, pero igual puedo escoger la canción que quiero y no tengo comerciales. Me gustaría saber cual es...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Listening on Multiple Devices

Is there an option to pay more in order to listen to spotify on two devices at once? Or would I have to pay for family premium?

• Is there an option to pay more in order to listen to spotify on two devices at once? Or would I have to pay for family premium?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Self cancelling subscription??

I've subscribed to Spotify to test out the 30 day free trial through Boku and it keeps cancelling itself? Ive tried a few times and almost immediately after it is confirmed, I get a text message telling me it has been cancelled. Why is this happening...

• I've subscribed to Spotify to test out the 30 day free trial through Boku and it keeps cancelling itself? Ive tried a few times and almost immediately after it is confirmed, I get a text message tell...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NORMAL PREMIUM TO FAMILY PREMIUM

Hello, I was wondering about the process of upgrading from premium to the family subscription. I have just been charged (normal premium) for this current month's and i am thinking of changing it to a family one. However, when i change it, do i have t...

• Hello,    I was wondering about the process of upgrading from premium to the family subscription. I have just been charged (normal premium) for this current month's and i am thinking of c...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hello, I'm trying to get the premium account but I can't finalize the payment using my credit card. I received a massage saying there was a problem with the credit card system but I already contacted the credit card and they said that no payment atte...

• Hello, I'm trying to get the premium account but I can't finalize the payment using my credit card. I received a massage saying there was a problem with the credit card system but I already contacted...
  • via_cali-mx
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with subscription

Hello I have Premium since 2016 and this month I've received your mail telling me that can't charge the quote.I us paypal and it is ok with other aplications. What can I do ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have Premium since 2016 and this month I've received your mail telling me that can't charge the quote. I us paypal and it is ok with other aplications.   What can I do ? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I bought the subscription of student, I still don't have the premium

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the subscription of student, I still don't have the premium
  • Ashtican12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Went from premium to free

I just made a Premium for Family group with 5 members. I still have my account (the admin account) but another member suddenly had his membership downgraded from premium to free. Now he has almost no possibilities with regards to playing music. What ...

• I just made a Premium for Family group with 5 members. I still have my account (the admin account) but another member suddenly had his membership downgraded from premium to free. Now he has almost no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas

Mi cuenta es Premium, pero no puedo regresar canciones ni saltar las canciones que yo quiera¿por que?

• Mi cuenta es Premium, pero no puedo regresar  canciones ni saltar las canciones que yo quiera ¿por que?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei, mas o Premium ainda não foi liberado.

Efetuei o pagamento através do Cartão de Crédito dia 27/07. No entanto, até hoje (dia 03/09) o Premium está bloqueado e, mesmo tentando reiniciar o Spotify pelo celular e/ou computador, o desbloqueio não é efetuado. Além disso, no meu histórico de re...

• Efetuei o pagamento através do Cartão de Crédito dia 27/07. No entanto, até hoje (dia 03/09) o Premium está bloqueado e, mesmo tentando reiniciar o Spotify pelo celular e/ou computador, o desbloqueio...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes