Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

No simultaneous usage of our family accounts possible

We've been paying our Premium / Family subs now for several months and are totally fed up with it. Feel completely mis-lead in that all the advertising suggested that concurrent usage would be possible. We are a family of 6 all residing at the same a...

• We've been paying our Premium / Family subs now for several months and are totally fed up with it.  Feel completely mis-lead in that all the advertising suggested that concurrent usage would be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

I need to cancel this account

• I need to cancel this account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Premium

I just entered a giftware code and it said that I was using Spotify premium now but I can't use the premium features for example enable shuffle, or go back to a song, or skip more than 5 songs but i can download them and play them on demand. Can some...

• I just entered a giftware code and it said that I was using Spotify premium now but I can't use the premium features for example enable shuffle, or go back to a song, or skip more than 5 songs but i ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to cancel my premium subscription

I would like to cancel my premium subscription because the sound quality on my smart phone isn't as good as the sound quality on my car stereo. Does any one know the phone number for Spotify customer support?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to cancel my premium subscription because the sound quality on my smart phone isn't as good as the sound quality on my car stereo. Does any one know the phone number for Spotify customer...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I need to end my subscription because I can't log into my account. I have tried clicking on the "forgot username or password" link but nothing is working so ideas hoping I could talk to someone so I can cancel my subscription.

• I need to end my subscription because I can't log into my account. I have tried clicking on the "forgot username or password" link but nothing is working so ideas hoping I could talk to someone so I ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't downgrade to £5 subscription

For years I have been paying a £5 p/m subscription where I wouldn't get the ads but also wouldn't get the offline mode. About a month ago I decided to upgrade to premium to try it out (reassured because the spotify website said I could downgrade anyt...

• Casual Listener
  • For years I have been paying a £5 p/m subscription where I wouldn't get the ads but also wouldn't get the offline mode.  About a month ago I decided to upgrade to premium to try it out (reassure...
  • johnhillhouse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to play albums saved in my library from beginning to end on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

unable to play albums from beginning to end of an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a premium subscription Andrew Robins521 Lorraine AvenueBowling Green OH 43402andrew.robins@hotmail.comPhone: 567-213-9020

• Casual Listener
  • unable to play albums from beginning to end of an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a premium subscription   Andrew Robins 521 Lorraine Avenue Bowling Green OH 43402 andrew.robins@hotmail.com Ph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

How am I on a free account and im able to download music and skip songs? I do not want premium.

• How am I on a free account and im able to download music and skip songs? I do not want premium. 
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid it but do not have it

I paid for spotify student discount and I checked on my bank account that the money was taken out for the month but then I checked my spotify account and it shows I don't have it. It did it two days ago and been checking it and nothing. Can I have my...

• I paid for spotify student discount and I checked on my bank account that the money was taken out for the month but then I checked my spotify account and it shows I don't have it. It did it two days ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to pay premium with google play gift card

But i can't and i want to cause i have nothing else to pay for premium with...

• But i can't and i want to cause i have nothing else to pay for premium with...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged double

Hi i am on spotify student and got charged £9.99 instead of £4.99 so i cancelled the premium and renewed my student deal which cost another £4.99 so i would like a £9.99 refund please

• Hi i am on spotify student and got charged £9.99 instead of £4.99 so i cancelled the premium and renewed my student deal which cost another £4.99 so i would like a £9.99 refund please
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ININAL STUDENT DISCOUNT

yesterday i tried to get student discount and i wrote my ininal cart to get money from there and my bank approved it but next page that spotify showed me is about collage student but i am high school student so i closed the page but i opened my inina...

• yesterday i tried to get student discount and i wrote my ininal cart to get money from there and my bank approved it but next page that spotify showed me is about collage student but i am high school...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly subscription

I terminated my monthly subscription before the next payment was due. I now want to return. If I re activate my subscription will my next payment be next month.

• Casual Listener
  • I terminated my monthly subscription before the next payment was due. I now want to return. If I re activate my subscription will my next payment be next month.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student dicount

Hi!Can you help me, I tried to get the student discount on Spotify Premium but then I noticed that my school is not valid for the discount and I could not have it. However, my account was still charged with the first month's payment? How is this poss...

• Hi! Can you help me, I tried to get the student discount on Spotify Premium but then I noticed that my school is not valid for the discount and I could not have it. However, my account was still cha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scammed?

I just went to get months off my clicking student. I gave them my card information and it says I'm not accepted so I went back and it's all fine. Little did I know they charged me $4.99 even though I didn't process??? I want my money back!!!

• I just went to get months off my clicking student. I gave them my card information and it says I'm not accepted so I went back and it's all fine. Little did I know they charged me $4.99 even though I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

Why was my paymaya credit card charged two 65 pesos(first when the page was reloaded and second is proceeding to verification) while I am still not eligible(still waiting for confirmation) for student discount?

• Why was my paymaya credit card charged two 65 pesos(first when the page was reloaded and second is proceeding to verification) while I am still not eligible(still waiting for confirmation) for studen...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled membership

I cancel my membership because i just found out they charge me and i put dont renew.Im i still going to get the money back?

• I cancel my membership because i just found out they charge me and i put dont renew. Im i still going to get the money back?   
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled membership

Hello I cancelled my membership and still got charged, how can I fix this???

• Hello I cancelled my membership and still got charged, how can I fix this???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How Do I Move from 1 Family plan to Another?

I've had a plan for years at my job under a family account there. I'm no longer at that job.. My wife just started a family account.. how can I migrate my current premium family account from my work's family account to my wife's?

• I've had a plan for years at my job under a family account there. I'm no longer at that job.. My wife just started a family account.. how can I migrate my current premium family account from my work'...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

I´ve started living with a friend of college a couple of weeks ago, so we started Premium for Family, he invited me, but when I try to accept it, Spotify says that I can't join the family group because I've already joined two other groups in less tha...

• I´ve started living with a friend of college a couple of weeks ago, so we started Premium for Family, he invited me, but when I try to accept it, Spotify says that I can't join the family group becau...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes