Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount

I was able to be verified as a college student but whenever I try to enter in any card it won't work?? I even tried a card I knew worked for spotify premium before What can I do to get it to work?? It says my payment is having a bad day and to try ag...

• Casual Listener
  • I was able to be verified as a college student but whenever I try to enter in any card it won't work?? I even tried a card I knew worked for spotify premium before 😞 What can I do to get it to work?...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student account

I submitted to student account 3 days ago, my credit card has already been charged but I still don't have any premium services.No way for my university to be verified, I sent twice a request to the online service sheerID and had no response so far. P...

• I submitted to student account 3 days ago, my credit card has already been charged but I still don't have any premium services. No way for my university to be verified, I sent twice a request to the...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution changing subscription to family

If I change a single subscription to a family subscription, do i have to wait for the next billing cycle or will cost adjustments be made automatically?

• If I change a single subscription to a family subscription, do i have to wait for the next billing cycle or will cost adjustments be made automatically?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family (Telia) shows strange billing

Hi, We have recently changed from Premium to Family Premium via Telia. When I check the account information in my Spotify profile, it looks as if we are being charged 499 SEK per month instead of 149 SEK. In our Telia statement, the amount is the cor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   We have recently changed from Premium to Family Premium via Telia.   When I check the account information in my Spotify profile, it looks as if we are being charged 499 SEK per mo...
  • evispevis71
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update payment info

I can't update my info through the app or on the browser website. How can I update my payment info before my payment declines on my old card??

• Casual Listener
  • I can't update my info through the app or on the browser website. How can I update my payment info before my payment declines on my old card??
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

I payed för family premium a few Days ago, now i cant play musik at all?? Its all payed so i dont know wjat happened.. plz helt

• I payed för family premium a few Days ago, now i cant play musik at all?? Its all payed so i dont know wjat happened.. plz helt
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help

I need to make changes to my form of payment. I lost access to my credit cards, and I heard that you have how to make the payment by way of a ticket for 6 months. But I find nothing tied to this information. Please kindly ask me to remove my debits, ...

• I need to make changes to my form of payment. I lost access to my credit cards, and I heard that you have how to make the payment by way of a ticket for 6 months. But I find nothing tied to this info...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Verifying succeeded

Go back to spotify to complete the purchase, if they jusy said where? I cannot complete it anywhere, all I can do is re submit my proof that I am a student, no way to complete it.

• Go back to spotify to complete the purchase, if they jusy said where? I cannot complete it anywhere, all I can do is re submit my proof that I am a student, no way to complete it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei premium no boleto e continuo com Free

Paguei o primeiro boleto da assinatura Premium e continuo com a Free

• Paguei o primeiro boleto da assinatura Premium e continuo com a Free
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Locked Premium Features

Hi, I'm using Spotify Premium on my iPhone 5s. I usually buy credit for one month, then let it vanish and rebuy after a few days. The last time I did this, I noticed that Spotify won't let me listen to an album (song by song), won't let me skip back ...

• Hi, I'm using Spotify Premium on my iPhone 5s.  I usually buy credit for one month, then let it vanish and rebuy after a few days.  The last time I did this, I noticed that Spotify won't le...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription over charged

I have recently cancelled my account an checked bank statements and have been getting charged 3 times one month and 2 another would like a refund .

• I have recently cancelled my account an checked bank statements and have been getting charged 3 times one month and 2 another would like a refund .
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subcribe not possible

Hi, we have a family account. Now we invited our daughter. We tried with her to create an account, so that she is in the family account. Its every time the same: we fill out the formular and just by typing her e,mail it tells us e-mail already in use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, we have a family account. Now we invited our daughter. We tried with her to create an account, so that she is in the family account. Its every time the same: we fill out the formular and just by ...
  • melfu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activating premim on random account

My brother created a random account with a random email and random password and activated spotify premium with my credit card if i dont know any of the sign in information how can i cancel it

• My brother created a random account with a random email and random password and activated spotify premium with my credit card if i dont know any of the sign in information how can i cancel it
  • holloweezy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ücretsiz premium deneme ardından öğrenci indirimi

Merhaba, araştırıp bulmaya çalıştım fakat istediğim net bilgiyi bulamadım. Premium' u 1 ay ücretsiz denedikten sonra öğrenci indirimi alabilecek miyim? Eğer mümkün değilse doğrudan öğrenci indirimiyle ödemeye başlamayı düşünüyorum. Teşekkürler.Is the...

• Merhaba, araştırıp bulmaya çalıştım fakat istediğim net bilgiyi bulamadım. Premium' u 1 ay ücretsiz denedikten sonra öğrenci indirimi alabilecek miyim? Eğer mümkün değilse doğrudan öğrenci indirimiyl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged 4 times trying to get a discount

I was trying to get my student discount and when I put in the required card info, they sent me to a page to confirm you are a student. I put in the required info and it tells me that I'm not rostered in my school which is not true so I try again. Yet...

• I was trying to get my student discount and when I put in the required card info, they sent me to a page to confirm you are a student. I put in the required info and it tells me that I'm not rostered...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How Can I Keep My Account After My Phone Plan Changes?

Hi There, I've been under a free premium subscription for nearly 2 years with my Fido plan. However I plan on cancelling the last 2 months and switching to a new provider, which would end my free premium service. How can I switch to a paid plan witho...

• Hi There,   I've been under a free premium subscription for nearly 2 years with my Fido plan.  However I plan on cancelling the last 2 months and switching to a new provider, which would ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I currently have a premium subscription and I would like to change it so I can get my student discount. My school (Manhattan College) is listed yet when I enter in my information it says they can't verify that I'm a student. What should I do now?

• I currently have a premium subscription and I would like to change it so I can get my student discount. My school (Manhattan College) is listed yet when I enter in my information it says they can't v...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoy a free month and then start a payment !!

I was writing this, I bought it and the charge came and it was a free month and I could cancel it whenever I wanted

• Casual Listener
  • I was writing this, I bought it and the charge came and it was a free month and I could cancel it whenever I wanted
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes