Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

premium not working

i entered the information to sign up for premium and now it says I have to re-enter it because I don't have unlimited skips

• i entered the information to sign up for premium and now it says I have to re-enter it because I don't have unlimited skips
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscibes to premium but not getting premium services

I have subscribed to premium but I am not able to use the premium services any idea what's going on?

• I have subscribed to premium but I am not able to use the premium services any idea what's going on?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Hello, under account it says premium, although when I want to shuffle my songs it says I can't use this feauture since I am not a premium member. What do I do?

• Hello, under account it says premium, although when I want to shuffle my songs it says I can't use this feauture since I am not a premium member. What do I do?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paymement

Quiero saber si me cobran cuando apenas me suscribí pero lo cancelé de una?

• Quiero saber si me cobran cuando apenas me suscribí pero lo cancelé de una?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hi guys,I have a problem with redeeming the student discount using my Unidays student account. I had an account on Spotify that was linked to my unidays account but now I have deleted the old spotify account and have opened a new one. The problem is ...

• Hi guys, I have a problem with redeeming the student discount using my Unidays student account. I had an account on Spotify that was linked to my unidays account but now I have deleted the old spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working

Hi,I've upgraded my Spotify to premium but when I go to use the unlimited skips it says I can't do it ... same with shuffling it , it says I can't do it ... my account says it's premium when I log in ... please fix this problem

• Hi, I've upgraded my Spotify to premium but when I go to use the unlimited skips it says I can't do it ... same with shuffling it , it says I can't do it ... my account says it's premium when I lo...
  • PaulK2001
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help I am being robbed my Spotify

Spotify have taking lots of money from my account. What do I do no one to contact?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify have taking lots of money from my account. What do I do no one to contact?
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change date payment...

I don't understand something.... I have a premium subscription that every 2th of moth have to pay....Today I upgrade to familiar premium, and the date of my billing change to 27 of current moth, how I can maintain the same date that I have before? I ...

• I don't understand something.... I have a premium subscription that every 2th of moth have to pay.... Today I upgrade to familiar premium, and the date of my billing change to 27 of current moth, ho...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Actualización de datos

Hola !! Hace ya unos días me venía andando mal Spotify. Me saltaba canciones, las pasaba sin que yo lo hago o se paraban solas. Como ya me había pasado otras veces lo deje pasar.Hace unas horas me llego un mail que decía que debían actualizarse datos...

• Regular
  • Hola !! Hace ya unos días me venía andando mal Spotify. Me saltaba canciones, las pasaba sin que yo lo hago o se paraban solas. Como ya me había pasado otras veces lo deje pasar. Hace unas horas m...
  • Caterinat
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mauvaise durée d'essai gratuit

Bonjour,Suite à une annonce j'ai souscrit à un abonnement. Ce dernier est censé être précédé d'une période d'essai de 60 jours. Cependant, après entrée des mes coordonnées PayPal, le message de confirmation stipule que mon abonnement prend fin dans 3...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, Suite à une annonce j'ai souscrit à un abonnement. Ce dernier est censé être précédé d'une période d'essai de 60 jours. Cependant, après entrée des mes coordonnées PayPal, le message de c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium but not all the features

I recently renewed my premium after a couple days of not having it. I can choose whatever song I want and there are no ads, but It still only plays on shuffle (don't have shuffle on) and I can't skip to a previous song, also I can't adjust where in a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently renewed my premium after a couple days of not having it. I can choose whatever song I want and there are no ads, but It still only plays on shuffle (don't have shuffle on) and I can't skip...
  • Jfunderburk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing seconds after I upgraded

I just subscribed to the 1 month free trial of Spotify premium and within seconds of receiving the text saying I'm subscribed a second text comes through saying I'm unsubscribed

• I just subscribed to the 1 month free trial of Spotify premium and within seconds of receiving the text saying I'm subscribed a second text comes through saying I'm unsubscribed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't skip "endless" with premium

I bought a 10€ Spotify Gift card and activated it. Normally everything works but this time I'm not able to skip and there is a window, which asks if I'm interested in spotify premium. I can choose songs and there are downloaded. The only problem is t...

• I bought a 10€ Spotify Gift card and activated it. Normally everything works but this time I'm not able to skip and there is a window, which asks if I'm interested in spotify premium. I can choose so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problem

HiI bought a 10 euros prepaid card and I have actived it on my account but it's been one day and it still say that my account is not premium but when I go on my account on the website it says that I'm premium

• Hi I bought a 10 euros prepaid card and I have actived it on my account but it's been one day and it still say that my account is not premium but when I go on my account on the website it says tha...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disattivare spotify pro

Ho attivato per errore la prova gratuita di 7 giorni di Spotify pro, ma non mi interessa. Come posso bloccarla? Non voglio nessun abbonamento. Grazie

• Ho attivato per errore la prova gratuita di 7 giorni di Spotify pro, ma non mi interessa. Come posso bloccarla? Non voglio nessun abbonamento. Grazie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking money after cancelling premium

Hi Spotify, extremely unhappy with your costumer service methods as I have been trying to contact with no response anywhere.I cancelled my premium 2 months ago an have been charged since, I would like to know how to get a refund from you and to make ...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, extremely unhappy with your costumer service methods as I have been trying to contact with no response anywhere. I cancelled my premium 2 months ago an have been charged since, I would l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud charges on my account

I have a 9.99 charge from Spotify and a 19.99 dollar charge from Tidal Music which seems to be associated with Spotify. I don't have a subscription with either one of these and don't want one. Spotify and Tidal music don't have a number to call eithe...

• I have a 9.99 charge from Spotify and a 19.99 dollar charge from Tidal Music which seems to be associated with Spotify. I don't have a subscription with either one of these and don't want one. Spotif...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but cant use the features

So I paid for premium yesterday, and I can download music, but I cant use any of the other features? Ive tried signing in and out, but I havent had any luck, please help me.

• So I paid for premium yesterday, and I can download music, but I cant use any of the other features? Ive tried signing in and out, but I havent had any luck, please help me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify still free even after paying for premium

Hello! I recently payed for a premium account for spotify. After paying, it shows that my account is premium but it still has the features for a free account. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

• Hello! I recently payed for a premium account for spotify. After paying, it shows that my account is premium but it still has the features for a free account. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me update card info

I just got a new debit card and am trying to update my card info before I am supposed to be charged, but every time I put the card info in, it says it won't work. The card works for sure, I have used it multiple times other places and it's worked for...

• I just got a new debit card and am trying to update my card info before I am supposed to be charged, but every time I put the card info in, it says it won't work. The card works for sure, I have used...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes