Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Purchased but still can't skip the songs

reinstalling the app solved the problem.--------------Hi all,i purchased for premium yesterday. I can download the songs, i can select the song which i want to listen etc. but i can not skip the songs for 5 times and it asked for premium. What can i ...

• reinstalling the app solved the problem. -------------- Hi all, i purchased for premium yesterday. I can download the songs, i can select the song which i want to listen etc. but i can not...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Was charged twice for this month Aug. can someone contact me to figure out why I was charged double.

• Was charged twice for this month Aug. can someone contact me to figure out why I was charged double.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid three times

I tried three times to get the spotfy premium for students, so the first and the second attempt were wrong. I'd like to cancel them, so how can I do? They were all made at the same time, and only the thrid is the correct one.

• I tried three times to get the spotfy premium for students, so the first and the second attempt were wrong. I'd like to cancel them, so how can I do? They were all made at the same time, and only the...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

promise of a free month premium

melissa the chat support who helped me in subscribing promised me a one month free of premium. tomorrow my subscription ends and i'd like to claim her word.

• melissa the chat support who helped me in subscribing promised me a one month free of premium. tomorrow my subscription ends and i'd like to claim her word.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I'm suppose to be on the premium trial but it's not working and the contact page for Spotify doesn't work either?

• I'm suppose to be on the premium trial but it's not working and the contact page for Spotify doesn't work either?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing card details as a student

I am trying to change my payment details to a new card (lost old card). After I entered the new card details spotify tried to verify I was a student by asking for my NUS card number. I no longer use NUS (I instead use UNIDAYS). How can I verify I am ...

• I am trying to change my payment details to a new card (lost old card). After I entered the new card details spotify tried to verify I was a student by asking for my NUS card number. I no longer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Premium Abroad

Dear all, I have a French phone contract with a French phone number when I get a Spotify premium option for free included in the contract. I just moved abroad (Germany), but I kept the same phone number and contract because it is allowed to be used i...

• Dear all,    I have a French phone contract with a French phone number when I get a Spotify premium option for free included in the contract.    I just moved abroad (Germany),...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wont work

im trying to use my moms college information for the student discount but it is not working. how can i get it to work? She is currently enrolled at GCU.

• im trying to use my moms college information for the student discount but it is not working. how can i get it to work? She is currently enrolled at GCU.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Many payments from Spotify

I was getting my student discount from spotify and seems that four payments came into my bank account. Can I get a refund for three of them?

• I was getting my student discount from spotify and seems that four payments came into my bank account. Can I get a refund for three of them? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method (Philippines)

Hi. May I ask if there are any options other than card payment? Like paying directly? And how should we avail the student discount promo?

• Hi. May I ask if there are any options other than card payment? Like paying directly? And how should we avail the student discount promo?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelled premium but globe keeps charging my account

I cancelled my premium last april, but globe still charging my globe number for the subscription... I called globe for how many times to stop it, but they've told me they cannot do something about it since I activated my subscription to your site not...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium last april, but globe still charging my globe number for the subscription... I called globe for how many times to stop it, but they've told me they cannot do something about it...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem of Verify Address on Family Subscriptions

My family members staying together with me having a problem of varify our address. I can't remember which address I have updated at Spotify. So when my family member sign up, and during the address varify process. They are having this problem. How ca...

• My family members staying together with me having a problem of varify our address. I can't remember which address I have updated at Spotify. So when my family member sign up, and during the address v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 1 month before premium expiration

Spotify premuim ends 9/17/17 but got charged a month before...is this supposed to happen?

• Spotify premuim ends 9/17/17 but got charged a month before...is this supposed to happen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay mobile method

I want use spotify but just have Credit cart. How can i pay with mobile method.Thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • I want use spotify but just have Credit cart. How can i pay with mobile method.Thanks...
  • Mxcg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Hace 5 dias active el plan familiar premium y es hora que ni a mis familiares dados de alta ni a mi nos permite el sistema utilizar opciones de regresar la canción, modo aleatorio y nos limita a 4 o 5 avances de canción. Ingreso al perfil y si aparez...

• Casual Listener
  • Hace 5 dias active el plan familiar premium y es hora que ni a mis familiares dados de alta ni a mi nos permite el sistema utilizar opciones de regresar la canción, modo aleatorio y nos limita a 4 o ...
  • rotzanita
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

I have been trying to sign up for spotify premium student for a week now and it can never verify my student info even though my university is under the credible list. It has also taken out 6 paymens of $5.29 as "pending" even though I can't be verifi...

• I have been trying to sign up for spotify premium student for a week now and it can never verify my student info even though my university is under the credible list. It has also taken out 6 paymens ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of Card Details

Hi,I've just tried to change the automatic payment from one card to another, but it still looks like its the old card that is registered when I look at my account details. I've done it exactly the way Spotify asks of me, but nothing seems to happen. ...

• Hi, I've just tried to change the automatic payment from one card to another, but it still looks like its the old card that is registered when I look at my account details. I've done it exactly th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What is CSRF token?

Hi there. I was trying to update my cc details in the payment page but I got this message: The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.What is CSRF? I have keyed in the cc details correctly.

• Hi there. I was trying to update my cc details in the payment page but I got this message: The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form. What is CSRF? I have keyed in the cc details co...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free Subscription

So I had signed up for the free three month subscription with my capitol one card and the three months passed and I didn't plan on canceling it and was just going to pay. The subscription ended today and it was charged today but now my mom wants to s...

• So I had signed up for the free three month subscription with my capitol one card and the three months passed and I didn't plan on canceling it and was just going to pay. The subscription ended today...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes